Forum

Posts by dgilchrist (dgilchrist)

dgilchrist
dgilchrist

Curious if there is an update on this topic? Thanks!

3 yrs Tab Dragging Position Wrong - Bug?
dgilchrist
dgilchrist

Not sure if this update made it to the ticket through my email, so am copying again here:

I’m having a tough time doing a screen capture but while attempting this, I stumbled onto more interesting information: This issue is related to having hidden tabs. My first two tabs are hidden and I believe this is causing some tab index variable to be off by two. Try opening 10 or so tabs, hide the first one or two, and try moving another tab to a new location. It will show up one or two tabs to the left of where you drop it. Let me know if you still can’t reproduce that and I’ll just take a cell phone video instead. Thanks!

dgilchrist
dgilchrist

Enterprise version. Thanks David.

dgilchrist
dgilchrist

When dragging a tab to a new position, upon dropping, the tab lands three tabs to the left of where it was dropped. I'm on the latest version and have restarted the tool many times. Let me know if I can provide any additional information. Thanks!

dgilchrist
dgilchrist

Problem: When a user makes a lot of RDP connections and then later needs to close those connections, they need to log off and then close each individual tab. There is an option to close the tab on disconnect, however if the RDP session is disconnected in an unwanted manner (network issue, remote logoff, etc.) the tab also closes, which is not preferred because then the user may lose track of what connections were supposed to be open when they return to work.

Suggestion: Add option to existing "Keep tab page option on disconnect" setting for something like "Passive Only" or "True except Log Off" where the tab will stay open if disconnected in an unwanted manner, but will close the tab if the user performs an action like Log Off. This will save the user from a lot of annoying tab closing.

Thanks.

4 yrs Tab Auto-Close Option: True Except Log Off