Forum

Posts by David Grandolfo (David Grandolfo)

David Grandolfo
David GrandolfoDevolutions staff

I see that ping online method enables? Could you set it to none under the same Setting tab as the auto-refresh?

Thanks

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

1 day RDM is freezing after start. Can't load Navigation
David Grandolfo

Hi Ingo,

The fix is available with DPS 2020.1.x the issue was not a client (RDM) related.

The new DPS should be available in Beta soon. We will keep you informed when it will be available.

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

1 day Devolutions Server 2019.2.12.0: Windows Authentication fails
David Grandolfo

I don't know with this regkey how it doesn't work.

Is your Citrix Receiver on your local computer is updated? If so, which version I will try to test with the same setup.

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

1 day RDM as Citrix Published app has black screen when selecting session
David Grandolfo

Hello Chris,

The Office 365 integration is the name for Azure AD integration with a tenant ID integration. Have you had the change to try it and see if you were able to import specific Azure AD and Specific Azure AD groups?

To be sure we are talking about the user management or the Office 365 configuration web page where you would like to have the same Auto create group as our AD integration have?

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

1 day Import Users/Groups from Azure AD
David Grandolfo

Hi,

Base on arno02 comments "changing the 8 to a 0 in the windowsID did the trick."

Could you try to change the Windows.8.app by Windows.0.app ?

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

David Grandolfo

Hi,

After a chat with the engineering department, the mouse option in a terminal seems to be more a server feature and hard to implement in a standard SSH connection. That said, we are interested to see if we can improve our integration. If you try the same steps (as the first post without X11 or shift key) in an external Putty does the mouse is able to copy?

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

1 day Copy with mouse using tmux
David Grandolfo

@antikurjers, Thanks for the update.

@mahomed, we thing that RDM or another program in the OS probably cath the shortcut send to RDM / the SSH session. Could you look at the keyboard shortcut under File -- Options -- User Interface -- Keyboard if any shortcut could cath the hotkey you are trying to use.

If not, could you try to enable the legacy mode under File -- Options -- Type -- SSH and Enable Legacy terminal.

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

1 day Why RDM Free dosn't work for ssh tmux hotkey?
David Grandolfo

Hi,

Thank you a lot for taking the time to schedule a session, it will also help us fix the issue.

I had a chat with the engineering department and during the session, we will look at the password prompt issue.

The second issue we probably know what the issue is and I opened a ticket for this one.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

1 day Remote Desktop Manager 2020.1 Beta
David Grandolfo

Hello again,

Could you check if Auto Refresh is enabled and if so, could you test without it?

To do so, uncheck Auto refresh option in the data source configuration.

disable+refresh

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

David Grandolfo

Hello Torsten,

Is the navigation pane stay empty or white when you start it and if you let RDM open 10 minutes after it will be filed-up and fast to use?

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

David Grandolfo

Hello,

Which version of the Citrix server and Citrix receiver are installed on the server?

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

David Grandolfo

Hello,

The public and private key integration you mentioned without the password will be a bit hard to test. What I could suggest here is to do a remote session. I will send you an email with a link to schedule it.

The -1 value means default value of your RDM. This default value can be found under File -- Options -- Types -- VPN.

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

2 days Remote Desktop Manager 2020.1 Beta
David Grandolfo

Hello,

What type of Citrix jump host feature are you trying to use? Are you looking to use Citrix App or Citrix to have a specific feature for jumping?

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

2 days Citrix Web Jump Host
David Grandolfo

Thanks I added the information in the ticket DEVO-20404

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

2 days Integrated login no longer working after upgrade
David Grandolfo

Hello again,

After verification, we see that you also opened a ticket with the support department. Your ticket number is DEVO-20404, we will continue the diagnostic directly per ticket.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

3 days Integrated login no longer working after upgrade
David Grandolfo

Hello,

Which version of RDM and which version of DPS are you trying together?

Just to confirm, the integrated login we are talking about is the feature in RDM name Windows Authentication?

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

3 days Integrated login no longer working after upgrade
David Grandolfo

Hi,

We performed many tests and it seems that in the latest beta version of RDM Free we are not able to reproduce anymore the issue.

Could you:

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

4 days Why RDM Free dosn't work for ssh tmux hotkey?
David Grandolfo

Hi,

Thank you for testing the beta version.

1 - VPN Group: In the help topic we informed that the VPN Group can be configured as explained in the help topic, that said I will clarify this line and add more information regarding the VPN Group.
2 - Could you confirm that you are using an SSH authentication with only the Username and a Public Key? No Private key use?
3 - I add step 2.4 in the help topic that describes how to reduce the time to 1 second or 0 if you feel comfortable that the SSH session opens instantly.

Moreover, I add a new step 1.2 which will hide the Secure Gateway window automatically.

Regarding the HDPI issue, I opened a ticket with the QA department (QA-1279), I will follow up soon.

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

4 days Remote Desktop Manager 2020.1 Beta
David Grandolfo

Hi,

I will wait for your test and if you get the same issue or if you would like to open the other issues please feel free to contact us directly through our ticketing system at ticket@devolutions.net.

Also, having a video describing the issue helps us to clearly understand it.

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

4 days Create one "Jump host" and assign to multiple connections
David Grandolfo

Hello,

I had a chat with the engineering department and the task has been added on their todo list. As soon as we have developed we will inform you.

That said, here is the help topic link for Windows: https://devolutions.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DEVO/pages/880181513/How+to+configure+configure+a+Secure+Gateway

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

5 days A few questions about SSH Tunnels...
David Grandolfo

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this detail post, it will probably help other user of course. Regarding the VPN that close every other session, I suggest looking at the Configure VPN for multiple sessions help topic.

Also as you could see in the Beta Forum I posted the help topic for Secure Gateway.

If you are excited to test it and don't want to wait for the free version, feel free to ask a trial key here.

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

5 days Create one "Jump host" and assign to multiple connections
David Grandolfo

Hi everyone,

As promised here is our help topic that explains the new feature RDP over a Secure Gateway in Remote Desktop Manager:
https://devolutions.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DEVO/pages/880181513/How+to+configure+configure+a+Secure+Gateway

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

5 days Remote Desktop Manager 2020.1 Beta
David Grandolfo

Hi John,

As additional information, I'll do a procedure that will be posted here. Probably today or tomorrow the procedure will be available.

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

5 days Remote Desktop Manager 2020.1 Beta
David Grandolfo

Hi,

I opened a ticket with the support department (DEVO-20340) you will receive shortly a link to schedule a session.

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

5 days Copy and Paste from local machine to any RDM host does not work - RDM version 2019.1.38.0 64-bit
David Grandolfo

Hello,

Good news in the latest beta of RDM we release the feature name "Secure Gateway" which will create the Proxy automatically. Moreover, the RDP connection will contain the target machine IP, instead of the IP 127.0.0.1.

Probably today or tomorrow I will create a procedure to configure the Secure Gateway feature. Please follow the beta thread https://forum.devolutions.net/topic33177-remote-desktop-manager--beta.aspx?lastpage=1#post137284 , as I will post it there.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

5 days Create one "Jump host" and assign to multiple connections
David Grandolfo

Hello,

We do not have this feature yet in our todo list, however, I will move your forum from the support section to the feature request of MAC. The engineering department will answer you soon regarding the feature request to add the Secure Gateway feature in RDM Mac.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

8 days A few questions about SSH Tunnels...
David Grandolfo

Hello,

Sadly tgreen wasn't available to do a remote session to demo us the issue.

Boconnor, are you able to reproduce the issue and send us a video or would you like to do a remote session? So we could see the issue and try to reproduce it.

That said, do you have the issue with the latest beta 2020.1.7.0 ( https://remotedesktopmanager.com/home/download#Beta ) ?

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

8 days Copy and Paste from local machine to any RDM host does not work - RDM version 2019.1.38.0 64-bit
David Grandolfo

Bonjour,

Es-ce que ce même utilisateurs peut se connecter par la page web? ou celle-ci n'est pas accessible de son poste?

Cordialement,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

8 days Erreur tentative de connexion
David Grandolfo

Hello Heino,

Thank you for contacting us, I think the way you are using the SSH Tunnel / SSH Port Forwarding could be improved with Sock5 tunnel. Sock5 tunnel is an SSH Tunnel set to dynamic, the same as Putty is doing.

We also implemented the latest beta of RDM for Windows a new feature call Session over an SSH Secure Gateway. So no more 127.0.0.1:8888 in your RDP file and no more static route in any SSH Port Forwarding or tunnel. RDM will manage the session and autohide SSH and Proxy started behind.

This new feature as mentioned is still in the Beta version of RDM so unfortunatelly we do not have any documentation. However, if you would like to see this feature in Windows I can send you my calendar to schedule a short demo.

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

9 days A few questions about SSH Tunnels...
David Grandolfo

Thanks for the test, could you enable the Debug Level to 2 under Help - Profiler.

And try again to connect to this single node.

Does any logs appear?

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

10 days XenServer Dashboard???