Posts by matthew01 (matthew01)

matthew01
matthew01

Okay awesome, thank you!!

- Matt

4 yrs Forced Refresh
matthew01
matthew01

Could this be a permanent feature? Or at least an option? I would like to have all of my employees have their clients force refresh every time it opens, new entries are constantly being added.

- Matt

4 yrs Forced Refresh
matthew01
matthew01

Awesome! Glad to hear smile

- Matt

4 yrs Sorting Question
matthew01
matthew01

Yes - It is only the credentials list. I have confirmed all settings that could have been changed in the company folders - they are no different than the rest

- Matt

4 yrs Sorting Question
matthew01
matthew01

Correction!* It is not putting them in the order I entered them... I just tested with companies beginning with A B and C, and they are sorting alphabetically... It just seems to be 3 or 4 companies sorting in a different list...

- Matt

4 yrs Sorting Question
matthew01
matthew01

Same issue, very weird. It appears to be listing them in the order I created them, though.

- Matt

4 yrs Sorting Question
matthew01
matthew01

As you can see on the left side of my screen, the Company folders that I have in the Credential Repository are not alphabetizing correctly. I would like for there to be a away to alphabetize by company folder in the credential repository, as it is default in the device entry folder

- Matt

4 yrs Credential Repository Alphabetizing
matthew01
matthew01

When making a device entry for an ESX host, I made an entry as a VMware Infrastructure Client / VSphere Client. I then (before closing my entry) when to the sub connections tab to create an iLO entry for the device. [This was a duplicated entry from another ESX host, all I had to do was change IPs] When I went to change the IP of the iLO subconnection, i changed it from x.x.x.244 to x.x.x.241 and when I hit okay, and it was brought back to the sub connections pane, it still listed as x.x.x.244, not x.x.x.241; however when I went back in, it indeed saved it to .241, it just displayed ast .244 from the sub connection pane.

This is a very small bug, I just figured I'd report it and make you guys aware!

- Thanks!

- Matt

4 yrs Small Bug I found Involving VMware Entries
matthew01
matthew01

Sometimes when making device entries, I make an entry that is meant to be a sub connection, but I make it as a device entry under a company/site instead of the device it is a sub connection as. I would like to be able to drag the sub connection I made into the device and have it list as a sub connection; sort of like how a folder can be dragged and made as a sub folder to another.

- Matt

4 yrs Device Entry Sub Connections
matthew01
matthew01

The only sample I would have would be to give you my clients information... I guess its okay, thank you for trying though

- Matt

4 yrs VNC Admin Console NG Import Integration
matthew01
matthew01

It pulls from an Access Database, so yes

- Matt

matthew01
matthew01

Yes, I have a live database with all of my clients entered. It is like RDM in the sense that it has companies, with device entries within them. I can fully access the program, and if you look at the screenshots in that link, it is very much like that

- Matt

matthew01
matthew01

http://www.mast-computer.com/c_10-s_28-l_en.html

- Matt

matthew01
matthew01

http://www.mast-computer.com/c_10-l_en.html It appears there is not a way to export... It is a very old application

- Matt

matthew01
matthew01

I am desperate for VNC Admin Console importing. I have a massive database, and if there were an import option, my job would take hours instead of weeks! I know VNC Admin Console is old, but it would be wonderful if you guys could add imports from it!!

- Matt

matthew01
matthew01

It was a matter of permissions, sorry to bother!

- Matt

4 yrs Making passwords visable
matthew01
matthew01

Sure, there is no option here to show pass:

- Matt

matthew01
matthew01

When entering passwords in certain fields, they are shown as dots. Could there be an option in every entry to have a button to show the password?

- Matt

matthew01
matthew01

Could we also make the repository collapse able? There are so many entries... When choosing them could it be by company/site/device collapse able like in the left pane of RDM?

- Matt

4 yrs select Credentials from Repository expandable
matthew01
matthew01

External mode.

- Matt

4 yrs Bug with browsers
matthew01
matthew01

Meaning HTTP/S Sessions, that is.

- Matt

4 yrs Bug with browsers
matthew01
matthew01

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or should be a feature request; however, when I open a session (at least in Chrome) it links all of my tabs to that sessions, so when I close the session, it kills all of the tabs in that chrome process - even if I close out the tab that had the session open. Could this be changed to only kill the tab it is in? Or even end the session automatically if the user closes the tab themselves?

- Matt

4 yrs Bug with browsers
matthew01
matthew01

Maybe nothing specific, I just noticed a lot of SpiceWorks Integration. Only thing I could think of would be a way to link Configurations in Connectwise to Connection entries in RDM, so you could click a button from the CW configuration to launch a connection from RDM.

- Matt

4 yrs Connect Wise Integration
matthew01
matthew01

Is there any type of integration you could do for the Connect Wise app?

- Matt

4 yrs Connect Wise Integration
matthew01
matthew01

I second this!

- Matt

4 yrs Reopen after close with multiple data sources
matthew01
matthew01

For templates that is ^

- Matt

4 yrs Templates and Credentials
matthew01
matthew01

Maybe as a before connect feature in the events tab?

- Matt

matthew01
matthew01

I would like to be able to use a generic template (I have functioning ones using $HOST$ as the host name) that can prompt for different credentials when using a template to connect a different way than a devices default path.

- Matt

matthew01
matthew01

I understand, however after entering the credentials like you said, sometimes in the html page, I was able to hit automatic and if the credentials were entered it would automatically log into the device.

- Matt

4 yrs Quick Question
matthew01
matthew01

This particular one was a http/https session, forced as an https.

- Matt

4 yrs Quick Question