Forum

Posts by steve (steve)

steve
steve

Etienne Lord wrote:

If you are interested the integrated authentication works in version 5.4.0.0, here is the download link : https://cdn.devolutions.net/download/Mac/Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Mac.5.4.0.0.dmg

Wrong platform. This is about iOS, not macOS.

13 mths iOS - Cannot Connect to MSSQL using Integrated Security
steve
steve

Will Integrated Authentication work if we enable SSL encryption on the SQL Server connection?

13 mths iOS - Cannot Connect to MSSQL using Integrated Security
steve
steve

Thanks. I wasn't understanding that the /netonly option worked on workgroup computers. I have it working now.

4 yrs Windows Integrated Authentication on a Workgroup cmputer
steve
steve

Yes, that was what I read. I'm asking if there could be the option to manually enter my AD credentials for that connection since RunAs doesn't work for a domain that is not in the forest trust of the computer. The Workgroup computer is not even in an AD domain. I've seen other programs connect to SQL using Windows Authentication with manual credentials, which is what this would be.

steve
steve

In reading the Online Help, it indicates that my Windows login must be the account I want to use to log in to SQL Server connection when using Windows Authentication. However, I must run my computer in Workgroup mode and I cannot use SQL authentication due to security requirements. Most programs support this configuration. Is there any way in RDM to specify my AD credentials within the SQL Server connection screen, just as there are for SQL authentication credentials?