Forum

Posts by Rossini (Rossini)

Rossini
Rossini

Benoit
I've downloaded the latest version, and it has the same issue.
John.

5 yrs Not able to connect to server. 131081 error
Rossini
Rossini

I have downloaded the latest version, and have created the .log file for you to look at, where should I send it?

Rossini
Rossini

Hi,
v1.1.16.0 and v2.0.4.0 both give me the same error
John.

Rossini
Rossini

Hi Benoit,
I have verified my username & password are correct, I've tried connecting to several servers but I always get the same error.
I hadn't noticed the "Activate network level authentication" before so left it at the default of checked.
I tried unchecking it, I know you said it could cause the problem, but I tried anyway, and I still got the same error.

John.

Rossini
Rossini

I just downloaded the latest version of Remote Desktop Manager Free - v2.5.0.0, I created a new embedded connection and when I try to connect I get the error Failed to connect to the host. Check your credentials and try again (131081). I'm using a gateway server to connect, so I tried unchecking "use my RD Gateway credentials for remote computer" and entering my credentials for the gateway. Now I get the error "The peer connection was lost"
Next I changed the display type to External, when I tried to open a session I see that the Microsoft Remote Desktop program is launched, I'm prompted for my password and I connect w/o a problem.

Why is the embedded session not able to connect?

thanks,
John.