Forum

Posts by Dragos Madarasan (Dragos Madarasan)

It works great, thanks.

7 yrs SFTP as datasource

thanks David

7 yrs SFTP as datasource

That was it. Password protecting the connection file breaks the XML structure and the SFTP source expects an XML structured document.

Not sure if you thought of this scenario. I think the process should be : try to open XML, if improperly formatted ask for password / decrypt XML / show the data.

Saving would have to take this into account as well.

Let me know if you think this can be implemented.

thanks,
Dragos

7 yrs SFTP as datasource

I password protected the XML file; and no, it doesn't have the normal XML structure.

7 yrs SFTP as datasource

Thanks David, much appreciated.

7 yrs SFTP as datasource

Hi,

I haven't been able to get a sftp:// path to work as the datasource. I am getting the FTP path is invalid.

Version 8 lists "added built-in SFTP support", could that be used for datasources as well?

Thanks,
Dragos

7 yrs SFTP as datasource

Hi, just wanted to let you know I solved this issue by having RemoteDesktopManager.exe run with Administrative privilege level.

7 yrs OpenVPN AddOn

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is a bug or I'm improperly configuring OpenVPN. I've setup a new VPN and configured the option "Enable automatic key password entry" and specified my password.

If I run OpenVPN it says it connects OK but it does not actually add the routes (error: the requested operation requires elevation).

The workaround I have previously used when seeing this is to configure the openvpn-gui executable to run as administrator (2.jpg), however if I do this I am prompted for the password again (if I correctly type it the VPN works).

I'm using Windows 8 x64, can someone replicate this issue?

Thanks,
Dragos
edited by Dragos Madarasan on 3/9/2013

7 yrs OpenVPN AddOn