Forum

Posts by Philippe Paré (ppare)

Hi Ryan, the integration in the launcher is ready. The only thing missing now is the support for launching it from DPS or HUB. I discussed with the DPS product manager here at Devolutions and the support for VMRC in DPS won't be available until the 2020.1 release. For now, if you need VMRC, I'd suggest you use Remote Desktop Manager. I'll do my best to make sure it's available a s soon as possible in DPS.

Thanks for your understanding, regards,

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

23 hrs Add VMRC to Launcher

Hi Ryan, We should have it in the next release (a couple of weeks). Thanks for you patience.

Regards,

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

2 mths Add VMRC to Launcher

Hi again Ryan,

I just checked with my team and we _do_ have a way to open VMRC sessions without installing VMRC! I didn't understand the tool correctly. We will release it soon. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

3 mths Add VMRC to Launcher

Hi Ryan,

I sent you a private message about this, but I re-read your message and I can confirm that your web users won't be able to open VMRC without first installing it. We don't have our own implementation of this, we use the pre-installed VMRC program to start the web interface. I'll look into it to see if we can implement it ourself, but I'd be surprised to see this feature (VMRC without pre-installation) come out soon. We will support it in the Launcher at the same level as RDM though!

Regards,

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

3 mths Add VMRC to Launcher

Hi chris29, we are currently adding this feature in Launcher macOS, we should have it fairly soon. I'll give you updates whenever I have news.

Regards,

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

3 mths Help with Hub

Hi Min and dhuminston!

It's been a few weeks, just wanted to check in that the solution worked for you. If you're still having the issue, please let me know so that I can investigate further.

Regards,

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

3 mths 2019.1.21.0 crash after opening Wayk Now session

Hi Hans,

I relayed the wrong information to Erica this morning about the Quick Launch feature. It won't be available in the next release because we have to wait for the DPS release. That being said, as soon as DPS releases this, there will be a Launcher release alongside. Shouldn't be long!

Thanks for you patience!

Regards,

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

3 mths Any ETA on the new release ?

Hi again!

I've talked with a couple of people in the office and this seems to be an issue with how your network handles WebRTC traffic. We don't exactly know what the issue is, but we do have a solution for it. In you entry (in RDM) try enabling "Prefer relay" and see if that helps. This fixed the issue for the clients that had ths issue.

Hope this help, Regards,

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

4 mths 2019.1.21.0 crash after opening Wayk Now session

Hi dhumiston,

Thanks for the info. I'll try to reproduce the issue on my side and get back to you as soon as I have more info.

Regards,

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

Hi Min and dhumiston!

Sorry about the delay. I've been looking into this issue lately and couldn't find anything. I'm not able to reproduce the issue either. Can you provide a little bit more information that would help me pin-point the issue or reproduce it?

1. I'm curious to know if this happens with the first session you open (after opening RDM).
2. Are there any particular settings you changed in the entry or in RDM's global config?
3. After how long does this happen?
4. What's the Wayk Now version installed on the remote machine?

Best regards,

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

Hi Ryan,

Adding this to the launcher is very straight forward. This new session type will be released along with the 2019.2 release in the next 3-4 weeks.

Best regards,

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

4 mths Add VMRC to Launcher

I will have a look!

Thank you for your feedback.

Regards,

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

5 mths Launcher: Close session afther logout.

Hi Hans,

I will look into this. You're absolutely right, it's faster and clearly how the Yubikey usually works elsewhere!

Regards,

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

6 mths Launcher: Two factor focus on input field

Hi Hans,

This is not the intended behavior! Can you tell more details about the type of session you are using? If you're using RDP, are you using ActiveX (Settings > General > Rdp > Use ActiveX)?

Regards,

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

6 mths Launcher: Close session afther logout.

Hi Andrew,

I'm currently fixing a few issues in RDM relating to Wayk Now. This is a known issue that has been fixed in Wayk Now, and will be fixed in the next version of RDM.

Thank you

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

10 mths WaykNow sessions keep disconnecting within 10 to 90 seconds of initial connection

Hi Adam,

I've added zoom in/out buttons in the embeded VNC session. It'll be available in the next release.

Regards

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

3 yrs Zoom in/out