Forum

Posts by baas@opmaatcomputers.nl (baas@opmaatcomputers.nl)

Nicolas Dufour wrote:

Hi Tim,

We just wanted to inform you that the description field and the view attachment functionality will be part of the next release (which is planned for next week).

Best Regards,

looking forward to it !

4 yrs Sign in to database

cool. thnx for keeping me informed !

No problem, if you need any help with beta testing let me know smile

Nicolas Dufour wrote:

Hi Tim,

When you mention the view section of the client, do you mean what appears when you press the View option menu for the contact ?
Can you provide more details on the type of information that you would like to be displayed ?

For the added files, you would like to be able to see and open the attachments ?

Best Regards,

Yes we would like to open the added pdf and excel files on our phones as well.

Regarding the viewing on the mobile app, in the added picture i put the text this information is not visible, that part is missing on the phone.. and we happen to store our client information under that part.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5464E7D2CB7109ED!4458&authkey=!AMyYotqc1ulBGzI&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

Benoit Racine wrote:

Hi Tim,

After investigating further, I believe we will not be able to support server connection strings with both an instance name and a custom port. However you should be able to connect to your database using either the port or the instance name alone. Please try entering the IP address of the server followed by the port number of the named instance (e.g. 192.168.0.1,2222).

This worked!
the program works fine at this moment, if possible we would like to know if in the upcoming update there will be a change in the view section of the clients.
We store a lot of information in a contact and at this moment the information is not visible. Also the added files are not accessible.

Other then that the program seems to work fine!

OK, thanks for keeping us up to date.

we'll keep an eye out for the new release.

wow.. that was a quick response!

looking forward to your answer smile

we are trying to connect to our microsoft database with a different port: 1440

in the normal version you use this: server\rdm,1440 as a server connection

how to do this in the android app?

that would be an option David, but how smile i've searched the web for answers.. getting outlook to start up and show the contacts list is not a problem.. showing an exact contact is another..

(what i have now.)

## Open Outlook ##
$outlook = new-object -com Outlook.Application
$namespace = $outlook.GetNamespace("MAPI")
$folder = $namespace.GetDefaultFolder("olFolderContacts")
$explorer = $folder.GetExplorer()
$explorer.Display()

5 yrs outlook synchronisation

We arent using office 365, attachments aren't important..

maybe a way to open the contacts info page directly from within the rdm screen. we can add the links manually to the correct contact in RDM.

keep them in sync was the intention..

Hi all,

first of all, great program..

There is only 1 thing our company would like to see, a way to synchronise between the contacts in outlook and RD-manager.
We use a lot of contacts in outlook that contains information about that company and we also have files attached to them.
In RD-manager we can do exactly the same.. but so far we cant find a way to get them together. (1 company contact, 1 map in rd-manager)

hope someone knows a way to get this done.

please let me know if i need to explain this better.

Kind regards,

Tim