Forum

Posts by tletourneau (tletourneau)

tletourneau
tletourneau

Looking forward to it, I've been holding off on purchasing PVM until there is Android support.

Thanks,
Tom

5 yrs any plans to port for the Android platform?
tletourneau
tletourneau

I searched the file for anything with multiple in it with no results. What string should I look for?

Thanks,
Tom

6 yrs Allow mupltiple connections
tletourneau
tletourneau

Sorry for the delay! Yes the setting in File->Options->Advanced under General.

Thanks,
Tom

tletourneau
tletourneau

The allow mupltiple connections option keeps clearing by itself on several installations I have. I am running version 10.0.4.0 64-BIT on Windows 7 Pro.

Thanks,
Tom

tletourneau
tletourneau

Any update to this?

Thanks,
Tom

6 yrs any plans to port for the Android platform?
tletourneau
tletourneau

Thank you for fixing this!!!

Thanks,
Tom

8 yrs How do I enable the add from template options?
tletourneau
tletourneau

After upgrading to version 8.0.1.0 when I right click and select add -> add from template it no longer allows me to select the template through a context menu listing the templates. Instead I have to select add from template and a window comes up showing the templates and I select the template and fill in the information. This has significantly impacted my performance. Is there a way to chance this back to the way it functioned before?
Thank you,
Tom

Thanks,
Tom

8 yrs How do I enable the add from template options?
tletourneau
tletourneau

Yes, it only happens when I have more than one Excel file open.

Thanks,
Tom

8 yrs Two Excel documents
tletourneau
tletourneau

Is there a way to permanently convert a session to another template? I import dozens of servers, or more, and only a handful are not RDP. It would be great if I could easily and permanently change the template. I know that I can do open->open from template but RDM doesn't remember that setting. If RDM can do this please point me in the right direction.
Thanks,
Tom
<em>edited by tletourneau on 4/19/2012</em>

Thanks,
Tom

8 yrs Convert a session to another template
tletourneau
tletourneau

Hello,
When I have two Excel documents open, each in thier own embedded window, save is disabled in one window. Is there a way to enable the save function?
Thanks,
Tom

Thanks,
Tom

8 yrs Two Excel documents
tletourneau
tletourneau

I use this during patching. I may be patching and monitoring 5-20 servers an hour and it is nice to have the thumbnail view to monitor the progress from a single view. I would love this feature in RDM!

Thanks,
Tom

8 yrs Thumbnails for RDP Connections?
tletourneau
tletourneau

I am getting the "There is a problem with this website's security certificate" in IE. When I select "Continue to this website (not recommended)." it puts me right back to "There is a problem with this website's security certificate". I can't figure out why.

Thanks,
Tom

8 yrs HP System management homepages
tletourneau
tletourneau

I'm just looking for RDM to be able to open it in a tabbed window, I don't care if it can pass anything to the crossloop server (codes for example). I'd just like it to execute in the tabbed window. Once you select share or connect with the client it just opens and included copy of UltraVNC to make the connection.
<em>edited by tletourneau on 4/7/2012</em>

Thanks,
Tom

8 yrs Integrate support for CrossLoop Connect
tletourneau
tletourneau

CrossLoopConnect.exe -ap=crossloop -port=5910 -udp=www.CrossLoop.com -webserver=server.crossloop.com -webservice=www.crossloop.com -startup=server -selftest should open it from a command line. The default path is C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\CrossLoop\

Thanks,
Tom

tletourneau
tletourneau

My mind smile, I forgot to add headers.

Thanks,
Tom

8 yrs Import from text or spreadsheet?
tletourneau
tletourneau

Hello,
We use HP System Insight Manager (SIM) and I have created tabbed sessions in Remote Desktop Manager to access SIM. That works fine but when I have an alert I can not get to the system management homepage of the client with the alert. I think it's a problem with the self signed certificates the the servers have. I have tried both IE and FireFox with the same result. Adding the all to the root trusted store would be problematic as I manage just over 4000 servers. Any ideas I can try?
Thank you,
Tom

Thanks,
Tom

8 yrs HP System management homepages
tletourneau
tletourneau

Thanks you David, as soon as I saw it I knew what I was missing. The imports work fine now.

Thanks,
Tom

tletourneau
tletourneau

Is there a way to integrate CrossLoop Connect? It is one of the remote control apps I use frequently.

Thanks,
Tom

tletourneau
tletourneau

Do you have a sample file that I can look at to see the format? When I tried using the csv import I received an error about the formatting.

Thanks,
Tom

tletourneau
tletourneau

Sorry to resurrect an old topic but is there a way to import hosts from an existing text file or spreadsheet? I work on up to 200 servers a night and it would be much easier for my if I could import the list from an existing file.

Thanks,
Tom