Forum

Posts by jasonallenthomas (jasonallenthomas)

Would it be possible to add a Notes tab for Contacts and Credentials entries?

Thank you,
Jason

2 yrs Add a Notes tab for Contacts and Credentials entries

Is it possible to add a birthday field in the contacts?

3 yrs Request: Is it possible to add a birthday field in the contacts?

I attached a screenshot from 1Password

3 yrs One-Time Password

I was referring to the time based 2nd authentication. Like Google Authenticator.

3 yrs One-Time Password

Hello and Happy New Year!

I would like to know if its possible to implement a One-Time Password in the Credentials Entry?

I'd like to move away from 1Password completely.

Thank you and keep up the Great work!

3 yrs One-Time Password

Hello,

Is be possible to have an option to save datastore to icloud drive?

4 yrs IOS save datastore to icloud drive

Thank you!! you guys make my job so much easier.

4 yrs Notes Tab

Here you go...

notes+unable+to+scroll

4 yrs Notes Tab

Hello, is it possible under the notes tab to enable scrolling and highlighting without editing the session?

4 yrs Notes Tab

Hi David, I wanted to know if the beta was open for Android yet. Just didn't want to miss the open registration. Love RDM!

5 yrs any plans to port for the Android platform?

David, so so AWESOME!! Thanks for the quick response.

Is there any plans for RDM for android or just Password Vault?

David, i would love it if its possible to have it in the quick search as well. thank you!

6 yrs Include in Search "Contact Reference"

Would it be possible to include the contact reference in the search? I currently have to put the name of the contact in the description or the keywords/tags.

6 yrs Include in Search "Contact Reference"

David, im using .xml as my data source.

6 yrs There is an error in XML document (64062, -1056)

Maurice, just sent the log via email.

I switch data sources, but the error appears and wont open. Refresh has the same results.

Maurice, i'm running the latest Beta version 9.4.9

I added a contact and added notes, when i tried to save the contact. RDM gave me the error below. How can i get back up and running again.

Thank you.

Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Business.DataSources.XmlDeserializationException: There is an error in XML document (64062, -1056). ---> System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (64062, -1056). ---> System.Xml.XmlException: ' ', hexadecimal value 0x0C, is an invalid character. Line 64062, position -1056.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String[] args)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Int32 pos, String res, String[] args)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseNumericCharRefInline(Int32 startPos, Boolean expand, StringBuilder internalSubsetBuilder, Int32& charCount, EntityType& entityType)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseCharRefInline(Int32 startPos, Int32& charCount, EntityType& entityType)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText(Int32& startPos, Int32& endPos, Int32& outOrChars)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlReader.ReadElementString()
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderConnectionArray.Read95_ConnectionMetaInformation(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderConnectionArray.Read185_Connection(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderConnectionArray.Read186_ArrayOfConnection()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(Stream stream)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.SerializationManager.LoadObjectFromString(String str, Type type, Boolean createAnInstanceIfNotExists, String nameSpace)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.SerializationManager.LoadObjectFromString(String str, Type type, Boolean createAnInstanceIfNotExists, String nameSpace)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Business.DataSources.BaseXmlConnectionDataSource.ReadXml(String content)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Business.DataSources.XmlConnectionDataSource.LoadData()
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Business.DataSources.XmlConnectionDataSource.GetConnections()
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.ConnectionManager.LoadConnectionsFromDataSource(BaseConnectionDataSource connectionDataSource)

Would it be possible to add an optional photo for contacts?

6 yrs Add a Photo to a contact

Could you also add information showing any attachments?

6 yrs Information on the Dashboard

Would you be able to add Work and Cell Phone in the search field? I'm running the latest version of RDM. Currently search is pulling only from Home Phone.

6 yrs Search Feature

Could you add the Active Time to a continuous ping session tab?

7 yrs Session Tab - Active Time

Would it be possible to display the Contact info on the right panel once you click on the data entry. It would make it faster to access this information.

7 yrs Data Entry

Apparently i needed to restart RDM for the PowerCLI to register.
Sorry to have bothered you. Its now working like it should.
Thank you!

8 yrs VMware - Please install VMware vSphere PowerCLI

Hello,
I'm trying to use the VMware option on one of my sessions and i keep getting the prompt to install the vSphere PowerCLI. I have installed on the vSphere PowerCLI, but the session keeps asking to install. What am i missing or doing wrong?

8 yrs VMware - Please install VMware vSphere PowerCLI

The current beta version 7.4.7.0 is showing incorrect session counts. Appears to be showing total session counts on all folders.

8 yrs Incorrect session count

I saw it within SmartCode VNC Manager. Not sure how its done though.
Thank you for your time.

8 yrs Add a link on the dashboard

Would it be possible to add a link on the dashboard to access the regedit on a remote session?

8 yrs Add a link on the dashboard

David, you guys rock! Thanks again.

8 yrs Inventory Report