Forum

Posts by Rabiat (Rabiat)

Rabiat
Rabiat

Hi David,

Problem solved with version 13.0.2.0. Secure notes displays OK in the overview, and I can again edit as RTF file type.

Thanks for the quick fix!

Hans

2 yrs Deprecated by default the RTF everywhere (use mark down instead)
Rabiat
Rabiat

Hi,

I can add to this. The original note written in RTF is now shown as HTML displaying all the RTF tags.

I can not edit or view the note in RTF as this is no longer a valid file format.

To clean this up I have to manually remove all the RTF tags in the text.

It's cumbersome to read the notes and quite a job to clean, so please fix this.

Hans

2 yrs Deprecated by default the RTF everywhere (use mark down instead)
Rabiat
Rabiat

SMG wrote:

Hi,
in Menu-Tab go to Window and activate "Use Tabbed Header"

Everything is easy when you know how to do it smile

Thank you!

Hans

7 yrs RDM 8.0.5.0 tabs missing
Rabiat
Rabiat

Hi,

Just updated from 8.0.3.0 to 8.0.5.0 and the session tabs disappeared.

Went back to 8.0.3.0 and the tabs are back.

Hans

7 yrs RDM 8.0.5.0 tabs missing
Rabiat
Rabiat

I found the solution myself smile

I have copied the database from one server to another using OLEDB, and for some reason it haven't copied the columns default values.

I just add these values manually as I still have the old database.

Hans

8 yrs Solved - Error when adding new template...
Rabiat
Rabiat

Hi,

When adding a new template or a new session I get this error:

[5/9/2012 12:13 PM]ERROR SILENT System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'DataSourceID', table 'devolution.dbo.ConnectionLog'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Business.DataSources.DatabaseConnectionDataSource.ExecuteNonQuery(String sql, IDbDataParameter[] parameters)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Business.DataSources.SqlServerLogSubDataSource.InsertLog(LogConnectionOpenedInfo logConnectionOpenedInfo)

Hans
<em>edited by Rabiat on 5/9/2012</em>

8 yrs Solved - Error when adding new template...
Rabiat
Rabiat

I had the same problem with 5.8.3.12, and this new version 5.8.3.13 solved my problem as well.

Thanks!

9 yrs 5.8.3.12 unable to decrypt session with the ID
Rabiat
Rabiat

dhervieux wrote:

Hi,
If you open the file remotedesktopmanager.cfg, there is an option named OldUi, set the value to true to use the previous UI.

Let me know if it works.

There was no such option, and when I added it manually it was removed by RDM.

Hans

10 yrs Version 5.8 Beta
Rabiat
Rabiat

Hi,

In this last version you have changed the UI a bit. Earlier versions had the Description window cover the whole bottom of screen. When you opened a session the Description window shrunk to be a small window under the Session list (treeview), but you could still read the contents of it.

In the last version you changed this so the Description window is only visible when you have no sessions open, or under the Dashboard.

As I store a lot of connection info in the description this is very inconvenient for me. Any way you could change it back or make the description visible in any other way?

Thanks for a great program!

Hans

10 yrs Version 5.8 Beta
Rabiat
Rabiat

Works like a dream smile

Thx

Rab

11 yrs RDP Smart Size
Rabiat
Rabiat

Hi,

I see there's a Smart Size option, but this is not setting the resolution of the RDP session to fill the window, it's scaling the original resolution. This makes the screen blurry and hard to work with for an old guy smile

How about implementing real Smart Size (as the RDP Parameter 'smart sizing:i:1')?

Rab

11 yrs RDP Smart Size