Forum

Posts by Nillth (Nillth)

Nillth
Nillth

There is a setting in GPG4Win that allows the PGP Key to be used for Putty support.

https://developers.yubico.com/PGP/SSH_authentication/Windows.html
Enable SSH authentication GPG4Win has support for SSH authentication built-in, which is compatible with the Pageant protocol used by PuTTY. By enabling this support GPG4Win can act as a drop-in replacement for Pageant.

3 yrs OpenPGP Support
Nillth
Nillth

Hi Devolutions,

I have been using www.gpg4win.org with a YubiKey to store my PGP Key.
My current configuration allows me to establish connections via Putty, using the PGP Certificate as a SSH Key for the connection.

It would be great if we could do something similar with RDM, as this configuration does not seem to work when using a "Putty" connection...
And if it was possible to setup a native SSH Connection, using the PGP Key from the Yubikey, within the RDM it would be much better...

3 yrs OpenPGP Support
Nillth
Nillth

Awesome,
Thanks for that...

6 yrs VPNAddOn.dll 3.0.2.0
Nillth
Nillth

Hi David,

I am using Cisco AnyConnect.

Nillth
Nillth

Hello Deov Dev's

I am currently working with a client who uses a RSA Authentication Token on their Citrix Logon page...
Is it possible to have RDM populate the Username and Password Fields but not submit the page so I can add in the token number before proceeding?

6 yrs Citrix NetScaler - Tokens
Nillth
Nillth

Hello Devo's

I have recently upgraded to the 3.0.2.0 version of VPNAddOn.dll
And it seems to have a issue with Caps Lock. (not sure if was the same on previous version but never noticed it)

the stored username is - FName_LName
and this gets passed to the connection window with no problems,
however when caps lock is turned on it gets passed as fnAME_lnAME
and i suspect it is doing the same with the PWD...

Not a difficult one to work around (turn off Caps Lock)