Forum

Posts by Cody24 (Cody24)

Cody24
Cody24Expert user

Is there a better way to import TeamViewer connections?

Also wondering how you can export a list from TeamViewer. We are switching to TeamViewer and will have about 1,500 connections to import.

4 yrs Import TeamViewer CSV
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

Yes, it works thanks!

5 yrs Windows 10, cannot start Microsoft VPN from Open VPN option in session
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

It works in 11.0.7.0 thanks!

5 yrs Microsoft VPNs do no connect
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

Awesome, thank you

Cody24
Cody24Expert user

external VPN

Cody24
Cody24Expert user

Sent you a private message

Cody24
Cody24Expert user

I have the same issue, it works with 11.0.4.0
I'm also running Windows 10

Does not work with 11.0.5.0 or 11.0.6.0

5 yrs Windows 10, cannot start Microsoft VPN from Open VPN option in session
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

I found older versions.

11.0.5.0 is broke too
11.0.4.0 confirmed working

Cody24
Cody24Expert user

It did nothing originally. I turned on Show console error and get the attached error.

error623

Cody24
Cody24Expert user

After updating to version 11.0.6.0 this morning, VPNs will not connect. Going back to an earlier version (version 10.9.11.0), that's latest older version I have saved locally , it works fine.

I don't have a download for 11.0.5.0 to test it, but I'm positive it will work as it was working fine all last week until I updated to 11.0.6.0

Cody24
Cody24Expert user

Thank You!

6 yrs Format Exception Error
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

gC((nhG#$U!"f

If that is what you mean, that doesn't work.

Cody24
Cody24Expert user

I receive the below error when launching a TightVNC session, it does not fill out the password.
I'm using the following Typing macro {WINDOW:Vnc Authentication}$MACRO_PASSWORD${ENTER}

the password = gC(nhG#$U!"f
It works fine if I take out the (

The top of the below picture is with version 9.2.5.0 along with the below code, the bottom part of the picture is after I upgraded to 9.2.6.0.

FormatException - One of the identified items was in an invalid format.

at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.SendKeyManager.ReadParenthese(CharReader charReader, StringBuilder stringBuilder)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.SendKeyManager.SplitCommands(String commands)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.SendKeyManager.Send(String sequence, Int32 delay, Connection connection, Boolean includePassword)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Business.ConnectionEvents.ExecuteTypingMacro(Connection connection)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Business.ConnectionEvents.ExecuteAfterConnection(Connection connection)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.ConnectionManager.OpenConnection(Connection connection, OpenConnectionParameter parameter)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.ConnectionManager.OpenConnections(Connection[] connectionList, OpenConnectionParameter parameter)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.ActionManager.DoOpenConnection(Connection[] currentConnections, OpenConnectionMode openConnectionMode, IConnectionSource source)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.ActionManager.OpenConnections(Connection[] currentConnections, OpenConnectionMode openConnectionMode, IConnectionSource source)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Frames.ConnectionViews.FreBaseConnectionView.OpenConnection(Connection[] currentConnections, OpenConnectionMode openConnectionMode)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Frames.ConnectionViews.FreConnectionTreeListView.OpenOnDoubleClick(Boolean isEmbedded)
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Frames.ConnectionViews.FreConnectionTreeListView.<>c__DisplayClass7.<OnDoubleClick>b__6()
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.Managers.ThreadManager.pushTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Cody24
Cody24Expert user

Feature request similar to the shortcuts, when I want to delete 20 shortcuts at once.
I have to go and click Delete only this entry 20 times, similar to Windows can we have an option for (pick this option for all 20)

Would it be easy to have folders capable of being a shortcut as well?

edited by Cody24 on 3/13/2014

6 yrs Searching + Shortcuts
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

thank you

Cody24
Cody24Expert user

Searching CCDC, we have 2 sites that have a server named CCDC.

Each site has a shortcut for CCDC as well. If we can hide duplicates within a certain group/folder otherwise hiding the shortcut part would work too.

Cody24
Cody24Expert user

Is there a way to hide the shortcuts when I search for things?

Cody24
Cody24Expert user

Any chance to get a feature so that anything new created in 'Folder B' would automatically create a shortcut in 'Folder A'

So right now I have shortcuts set up for everything, but if I add something new to Folder B... it would be a 2 step process every time something new is created. I would have to additionally create a shortcut for it.

6 yrs Shortcut Icons
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

6 yrs Shortcut Icons
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

sweet thank you!

6 yrs VPN Session List
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

Can we have an option to where only the "shortcut" has the shortcut icon on it.

Shown below, the top half are all shortcuts. The bottom half has an original server entry, but it has the shortcut icon too.

6 yrs Shortcut Icons
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

In the picture below on the right, when browsing to a group/folder you can expand or collapse everything.

On the left, when browsing to a VPN session there isn't an option like that. Everything is expanded, would be really nice if it was the same as the example on the right where it takes you straight to the folder you're currently in.

6 yrs VPN Session List
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

that worked, thank you!

6 yrs Accidentally modified entry
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

I found the spot to view deleted entries.
I modified an entry, I took the "other" data entry off by mistake and now all that information is gone. Anyway to recover that?

6 yrs Accidentally modified entry
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

Is it possible to have more User Specific Settings?

The main one in question would be the VPN settings, specifically the Close On sessions close option. The ability to choose Manually later or Confirm disconnect.

7 yrs User Specific Settings
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

Awesome, thank you!

7 yrs Email Account View
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

When having an email account show up in the dashboard, it shows General, POP3, IMAP, SMTP.

I would like the option to show only the ones that pertain to the email account.
With the below image, this account has Exchange so I would only want the General tab to show up.

7 yrs Email Account View
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

I'm wanting to edit the windows domain, email domain, and pop3 settings.
It might be easier to create a template for each site rather than messing with power shell, unless you have a command for that.

7 yrs Email Account
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

I imported a bunch of user accounts which has an email account attached to it.

There is no batch edit that I can find so that you're able to edit all of the email settings at once.
I could create a template for each site and then import everything again, but I want to double check and make sure there isn't a better way to do this.

7 yrs Email Account
Cody24
Cody24Expert user

Cody24 wrote:

What's the best way to manage credentials with this add on? I'd like to have it enter the user/password automatically.

Right now I'm using the macro option with {WINDOW:Session A - [24 x 80]}$MACRO_PASSWORD${TAB}$MACRO_PASSWORD${ENTER}
edited by Cody24 on 3/27/2013

Running into an issue {WINDOW:Session A - [24 x 80]}username{TAB}$MACRO_PASSWORD${ENTER}

Is there some code I need for it to type out "username" ? Right now it doesn't type out 'username' it just tabs and enters the password.

7 yrs IBM Personal Communication now available