Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Internet version per site.

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I am working on a site who is very boring, you have to be in a specific version of internet explorer and it doesn't work in embeded mode. I found in the global options that I can change the version number. But it is for all the sessions and only in embeded.
Is it possible to had an option per session to choose the internet version ?
Is it also possible to change the version in a non embeded internet explorer ?

X. Thomas.

Remote Desktop Manager_2013-12-18_12-49-54.png
Clock5 yrs

Since its an exception, maybe you could use a command line entry to launch IE with your desired parameters.

The IE emulation mode is at the application level because it is mostly related to your system's configuration.

Maurice Côté

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs

Sorry, but I don't understand.
Could you explain how can I start Internet explorer in version 8 for example ?

X. Thomas.

Clock5 yrs

just create a command line entry and in the "run" command enter something like this

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" http://online.remotedesktopmanager.com

If you have multiple IEs installed, just select the one you want.

Maurice Côté

Customers that use Devolutions Server are provided free remote sessions for performing upgrades. Please send a request to the Devolutions Service Desk to get the process started.

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs