Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - AddOns

Visio addon does not works with Visio 2007

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,
I have on my notebook Visio 2007 full (not only the viewer). Is possibile to make this addon compatible with this release of Visio ?

Davide

Clock10 yrs

Can you give me more details about the erro you received ? Can you send me to my private email (support@devolutions.net) a file that does not work ?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock10 yrs

I have send you an email, however no errors, but only the box telling to download Visio 2010 viewer.

Clock10 yrs

Hi,
I saw the email, we rely on the Visio ActiveX and I'm not sure if it's installed with the full installation. Have you try to install the viewer proposed by the download ?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock10 yrs

Hi,
no I have not tried to install the viewer, because I would use the addon to open visio document to modify it.

Clock10 yrs

Hi,
It's not possible to modify the Visio, we haven't found a way of integrating it. The only thing we were able to do is open a Word, Excel and Power Point document. As soon as we find of doing it, we will gladly support it. Sorry about that.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock10 yrs

I can't promise you anything, but next week André (my colleague) will do a test and see if it's possible. we might have a solution.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock10 yrs

Ok, don't worry. Thank you very much and congratulations for your job.

regards
Davide

Clock10 yrs