Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Various Feature Request

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi!

After try free version, recently we've purchased 5 RDM user licenses ^^

I have any suggestions:

1. Autologin in webs with Domain field. Actually, RDM has only user and password fields for autologin and many administration sites has a domain field.
2. Autocomplete Information in Computer tab. Actually, RDM only discover MAC address if the machine is in the same network. Would it be very interesting if RDM could discover any computer information as OS or Hardware (¿using System Information Tool/Service?) for example, for inventory purposes.
3. Credentials tree collapsed by default and hide option.
4. Tabbed Remote Desktop, VNC or Web Browser connection option in the computer connect top field.
5. HP OnBoard Administration and HP Command View administration webs autologin. This administration webs execute any scripts and autologin doesn't work. ¿Possible to fix?
6. RDM translation to other languages (¿spanish? ^^)

Thanks!!

Clock8 yrs

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback, here is my comment and notes:

1. Add the domain, no problem, watch for the next beta release
2. We have a project for that. This will be a separate module integrated in RDM. This is a huge project and we have great hope for this one
3. If you download the beta that I released tonight, in the more button, near the filter, you can now hide the credentials. You can access it from the menu View
4. This one, I don't understand, it's already possible to open those session in tab, maybe I missed something ?
5. For this one, I'm not sure because I don't have access to this web site. The only thing you can try is to open embedded and set the auto fill to off. Wait for the login screen, and when it's ready, you can click on the fill credential button
6. This is something we want to do in 2011. We already implemented the translation engine. The only problem is that we support so many products and there is so many screen to translate, it's a huge task but this is something we want to do.

Thank you

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs

Hi,

for language support I suggest partial language files.
The missing parts should fallback to default (english) language.
I could deliver german translation.

Best regards

Steffen

RDM 10.5.2.0 Enterprise
RDMS 2.2.7.0

Clock8 yrs

Nice,
This will help us if we can release the language file to the community.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs

I can help with spanish translation smile

Clock8 yrs

Hi David,

I can help with the Dutch translation Cool

Cheers,
Eric

Clock8 yrs