After try free version, recently we've purchased 5 RDM user licenses ^^
I have any suggestions:
1. Autologin in webs with Domain field. Actually, RDM has only user and password fields for autologin and many administration sites has a domain field.
2. Autocomplete Information in Computer tab. Actually, RDM only discover MAC address if the machine is in the same network. Would it be very interesting if RDM could discover any computer information as OS or Hardware (¿using System Information Tool/Service?) for example, for inventory purposes.
3. Credentials tree collapsed by default and hide option.
4. Tabbed Remote Desktop, VNC or Web Browser connection option in the computer connect top field.
5. HP OnBoard Administration and HP Command View administration webs autologin. This administration webs execute any scripts and autologin doesn't work. ¿Possible to fix?
6. RDM translation to other languages (¿spanish? ^^)
Thank you for your feedback, here is my comment and notes:
1. Add the domain, no problem, watch for the next beta release
2. We have a project for that. This will be a separate module integrated in RDM. This is a huge project and we have great hope for this one
3. If you download the beta that I released tonight, in the more button, near the filter, you can now hide the credentials. You can access it from the menu View
4. This one, I don't understand, it's already possible to open those session in tab, maybe I missed something ?
5. For this one, I'm not sure because I don't have access to this web site. The only thing you can try is to open embedded and set the auto fill to off. Wait for the login screen, and when it's ready, you can click on the fill credential button
6. This is something we want to do in 2011. We already implemented the translation engine. The only problem is that we support so many products and there is so many screen to translate, it's a huge task but this is something we want to do.
for language support I suggest partial language files.
The missing parts should fallback to default (english) language.
I could deliver german translation.
RDM 10.5.2.0 Enterprise
This will help us if we can release the language file to the community.
I can help with spanish translation
I can help with the Dutch translation