Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Feature Request

S3 Data Source

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Just putting my vote in for adding the S3 datasource into the Mac beta, as this is how we manage our RDM for Win source files and we would like to run the Mac client in the same way.

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
We will verify but I don't think that Amazon has an SDK for Mac. We will add it for sure if it's possible.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Hi,

The S3 data source is now implemented. It's now available with version 0.9.16.0

Check it out and tell me if every things works fine for you.

Thanks you for your feedback
edited by dhervieux on 11/19/2013

Benoît Sansregret

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

I'm using an S3 data source and it works fine across a couple of PC's. But pointing to that same data source on the Mac just shows an empty list of Sessions.
Also, when I attempt to add a new session and click 'Create' it acts like it does (i.e. no error message) but the list of sessions is still blank.
edited by jeffmaxton on 1/9/2014

Clock7 yrs

Hi,

Your bug is weird but I think I was able to reproduce it.
Let me just verify a few things with you.
-Make sure your search field in the upper right corner is empty
-Make sure the S3 Datasource credentials are correct (careful everything is case sensitive).

When I put bad credentials I have error message (which you don't seem to have) but after that I have the same behaviour as you (Tree is empty and even if I add sessions they don't appear). This is a bug and it will be fixed

If these to things don't work, Go to Remote Desktop Manager Help menu and select View Application Log..., copy the content and send it to me (You can send it in a PM or by email at bsansregret at devolutions dot net if you want).

I hope this helps

Benoît Sansregret

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Yep, that sounds like what I'm seeing.
Do you know what version this will be fixed in? Just wondering when I should verify the fix works.

Thanks

Clock7 yrs

Hi,

I fixed the issue about the bad credentials internally and it will be part of the next version.

Have you check if there is a mistake in you S3 datasource credentials? If the credentials are ok it should work in your current version.

Thank you for your feedback

Benoît Sansregret

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs