Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Show all Terminal Sessions of RDP-Farm

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,
we have a "big" Terminalserver-Farm (Server 2003, 2008 R2 next year) with 14 Servers ( ts-150 - ts-154 ). The Users can connect to the farm through a virtual ip ( ts ) which redirect the Users to the Server with the lowest load. If I let the RDM list the terminal sessions of "ts" it shows me nothing :-/ The Microsoft Terminal Services Manager shows me the sessions of all Terminalservers...
Can you implement this function?

Sorry for my bad english...

Best Regards,
Daniel

Clock8 yrs

Hi Daniel,
Just want to be sure I understand, you don't see the session list when you use our function in RDM but you see them in the Microsoft Terminal Services Manager?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs

Yes.

If I choose ts in Microsoft Terminal Service Manager it shows me all sessions of the complete farm ( ts-150 - ts-164 ). If I do the same in RDM it shows me nothing. When selecting only one server of the farm (ts-150 for example) it works correctly and it shows me the sessions of this server...

I hope you understand me now..wink

Greetings

Clock8 yrs

I understand, but this is not implemented, so I just want to be sure to add the right feature request because I'm not very familiar with a Terminal farm. So, what you want, is that if you select more than one server, you want me to show all the available session for all the selected server ?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs

Sí..That would be very helpful smile

Clock8 yrs

Where are you able to see terminal sessions at? I am interested in this functionality, either way. Didn't know it existed. Any info?

Clock8 yrs

Hi,
it's available in the dashboard in the Tools pane, it's named Terminal Sessions.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs