Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Feature Request

Windows key passthrough vs Apply Windows key...

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I understand the need to separate the "Apply Windows key combinations" of the Windows version with the "Windows key passthrough" of the Mac version but wouldn't it be more logical to have the latter enabled "by default" when the former is enabled?

This may only be me but I have the Windows option set to "On the remote computer" for all my connections. This makes more sense for me. But now, I would have to go through all my connections to check the "Windows key passthrough" checkbox on the Mac.

Is there any way I could automate the process? Maybe with a SQL query on the database?

Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, this started as a feature request but ended up being more of a "help" post..
edited by ekred on 11/12/2013

Clock7 yrs

Hi,

It's a good point - the setting should generally default to checked. I'm going to look into that.

I will also speak with the guys here and see if there's a solution for updating your existing connections.

Thanks, Richard

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Hi,
We want to implement the batch edit like what we have on the Windows version but this might take a little while. You could export your entries in an Xml and edit it manually.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs