Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Server > VPN

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I hope you already have this and I just can't find it... BUT..

I would like to setup each server (per-client) so that it does a custom ping (declare the IP to check first) and if it does not respond... It kicks off the VPN.. This is already there, great!

But I have to build this for EVERY server since I cant set it at the "client folder" and set the servers to inherit it. It would be great if there was some dropdown where it could take VPN settings from maybe a VPN configuration in its root folder...

Like I said, I hope you have this, but I just dont see it - been playing with it all day and I have the settings perfect and love what you have going here. As always, David - thanks for what you do! You make my job just that much easier. smile

Clock6 yrs

Hi,
This was on my todo list for the version 9.0 but it had been postponed. I will do my best to include it in the version 9.5.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

smile Thanks

Clock6 yrs

This would be *AWESOME* as right now, I'm in the same boat as jlathrop - the VPN settings are there in the Folder, but not being inherited by the connections. It means a *lot* of additional work to set up new clients with multiple servers. upset

Clock5 yrs

The inherited VPN is already implemented and available in RDM beta

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock5 yrs