Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Feature Request

Screen size to fit screen

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

See here a screenshot of Jump Desktop that i'm using now while waiting for Remote Desktop Manager.

http://d.pr/i/Iu2i

Would love to see that in Remote Desktop Manager if not already included.
Thanks.

Clock7 yrs

Thanks. As per my reply in the other thread, we have this option but the implementation is not quite correct on the Mac version.

An update will address this within the next few days

Richard

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Nicewink Just replied to that topic don't know if you wanted a differed topic for it so if now delete this one than i know it for the next time.

Clock7 yrs

Hello,

I'm not certain this is asking for the same feature, but what I am looking for is on undocked sessions with a predetermined size to open to that size. Currently, the window opens fairly small, and you have to manually size the window to match and remove the scroll bars. The session has the correct dimensions, just not the window.

This seems to happen primarily with FreeRDP and not with Microsoft Remote Desktop.

Also, not sure how to choose which to use (FreeRDP vs. MRD), and the system seems to open the same source each time, but some sessions use FreeRDP, and others use MRD with no apparent reason for one vs. the other.

Thanks,

David

Clock7 yrs

Hi,

We're aware of the issue with sizing of undocked windows, and it's on our short-term list to add this.

For the FreeRDP / MS RDP issue - in the connection settings, there is an option called "Display":

Embedded (Tabbed) - FreeRDP in a docked tab
Undocked - FreeRDP in an undocked tab
External - MS RDP client

If you check in Preferences > General > Quick Connect, you can specify 'Embedded' as the default for new connections.

Hope that helps,

Richard

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Hi,

Undocked sessions should now open at the correct size. Please check out the latest version (0.9.28.0) for this!

Thanks, Richard

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs