Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Support

Is Beta out?

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Supposed to be out yesterday. I have registered, but did not get any mail.

Clock7 yrs

We have released to a restricted group of user and we want to make some adjustment/fixes before opening it to next batch. We have few important issues that should be resolve today.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

I am part of the beta group, and I have misplaced my original beta link.... When I opened my curent version of RDM for mac, it says a new version is available, I click to download / install it and it goes through the steps but I never get the application back. the only way I can run the product is to install the previous version, but it has issues for me, would really like to try the "new" version to see if it clears up my issues. Can you supply me with the download link again - please.

Clock7 yrs

Sent in private email

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Thanks - got it

When I unpack the zip file I get the app, but nothing ever happens, I click open and it "bounces" once and is done. nothing shows in Activity Monitor. There was no install process, just the one bounce and done. Suggestions?

Clock7 yrs

Can you run Console.app, and see if there is any relevant output at the time you try to launch the app?

You can try and filter by either "Remote Desktop Manager" or "remotedesktopmanager".

Thanks, Richard

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

12/3/13 9:29:24.142 AM com.apple.launchd.peruser.2110049788[1467]: ([0x0-0x838838].com.devolutions.remotedesktopmanager[38034]) Exited with code: 1

Clock7 yrs

Can you try right-clicking the app and choosing "Open", instead of double-clicking the icon?

Thanks, Richard

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Same result:

12/3/13 9:35:48.428 AM com.apple.launchd.peruser.2110049788[1467]: ([0x0-0x843843].com.devolutions.remotedesktopmanager[38110]) Exited with code: 1

Clock7 yrs

Can you try and test this by using another user account?

Here is the Apple instructions for testing an issue with a new user account: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4053.

Within the new user account, please download the application again from our website.

Thanks, Richard

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs

Also, please go ahead and take a look at this thread: http://forum.devolutions.net/topic8619-will-not-start.aspx

Where a similar issue was reported.

Thanks! Richard

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock7 yrs