Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - SDK

Addon with BaseSessionAddOn2 and ISessionToolAddOn

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,
I'm trying to implement an AddOn for SAP Sessions. Can I write an AddOn which Inherits BaseSessionAddOn2 and also implements ISessionToolAddOn?

After testing the Addon, only the Session Addon is visible to RDM. The implemented ISessionToolAddOn isn't visible in menu entry.
If I inherit from BaseSessionToolAddOn in a separate class, the menu entry is visible.

Here the Interface implementation which works on inheritance and not as implementation:
#region ISessionToolAddOn Members
public ToolExecuteResult Execute(ISession session)
{
System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show("Test");
return null;
}

public bool IsEnabled(ISession session) { return true; }
public string MenuText
{
get {return "SAP NIPing"; }
}
#endregion

Clock10 yrs

got the same if I implement also ISessionImportAddOn in one class with RemoteDesktopManager.AddOn.BaseSessionAddOn2 any idea what's going wrong?

kind regards,
olaf

Clock10 yrs

I will do some test tonight and see if it's possible. I suspect that because you share the ID for two different addon, it's not loaded.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock10 yrs

Hi,
Do you want to try this updated version:

http://remotedesktopmanager.com/download/Setup.RemoteDesktopManager.5.8.3.3.exe

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock10 yrs

Ok, I'm getting now a Duplicate AddOn ID error on start.
I don't understand why a unique GUID is nessesary for each interface implementation.
I've tried to implement one addon which implements all tree: an importer, a custom session and an connection check tool in one class. I'll implement now this in 3 classes in the same assembly.

Clock10 yrs

Hi,
Sorry about that, it's only an implementation problem. I sure that I can find a solution.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock10 yrs