Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Refactoring Parent Screen

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Can you add the all collapsed feature to the tree list in the "link existing entries to a parent" window with exception of the folder that contains the item that will be linked which would be similar feature applied to the move group/folder window.

Also can you have the Use inherited parent credentials option to be deselected instead of checked?

Clock6 yrs

Done! I now save the checkbox selection so it will be reloaded the next time you do a refactoring

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

Sweet thanks David, I didn't know how to remove the inherited login so I just deleted the session and recreated it.

Clock6 yrs

David,

Also in using the sub connections, I have noticed that when calling them from the filter and clicking enter the highlight - focus stays with the parent and does not go to the actual sub connection. I had called one of the sub connections which was a vm and the parent came up wanting for me to sign in using the vSphere Client. If possible can you have the hightlight - focus be on the requested sub connection instead of the parent?

Felix.

Clock6 yrs

David,

You mention (- Fixed a parent refactoring focus bug) for .15 is that fix for the issue on this thread as I am still able to reproduce in .15?

Felix

Clock6 yrs

Maybe I haven't fixed the same bug you saw. Could you send me an email with all the focus bug you see and include some screenshots?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

David,

Will send you an email now with screenshots.

Felix

Clock6 yrs