Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Tab-Key and UltraVNC features in VNC Session

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,
i don´t know whether it´s a bug or a feature request:
In a fullscreen VNC Session with UltraVNC the Tab-Key is not working.
And a teammate mentioned that he would like to use the VNC Extra Features like FileTranfer, AutoScale etc.
Ist this possible?

Regards
Sebastian

RDM 13.0.6.0
MS SQL 2016 DataSource
4450 Session entries

Clock9 yrs

Hi,
If I understand, the tab key does not work when you open it externally with UltraVNC ? this mean that it's not embedded ?

For the Extra feature, I will have to look if it's available in command line. I will verify and let you know soon.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock9 yrs

Hi
At the moment we are use mRemote to connect the remote PCs (VMware VMs with Windows XP) via VNC (UltraVNC 1.0.8.2)

Now mRemote should be replaced with Remote Desktop Manager, but I missing two features in the embedded (tabbed) mode:

- Tab, Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, F1, F2 ... is not working in the remote PC
(I see it for the F2 shortcut (rename). Remote Desktop Manager intercepts this command this and use this in the program.)
- File Transfer for UltraVNC

It is possible to change / to implement this feature?

A good modul for VNC is SmartCode ViewerX (http://www.s-code.com/products/viewerx/).

Yours sincerely

Clock8 yrs

Hi,
Unfortunately, the component we use is very limited. We already integrated the SmartCode Viewer in an add-on, but we were in the obligation to remove it after the company complaint. They also do a product name SmartCode VNC Manager and the license for the Active X does not allow us to compete again them. I see only two solutions:

- Ask them if how much they want from you to use the add-on (I will give you the add-on for free if they accept a deal)
- Use their manager which is the best if you have a lot of VNC stuff

Let me know

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs

Hi,
I know it's an old post but I just want to let you know that we have an Add-on for UltraVNC embedded.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock8 yrs