Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Choose radmin type when launching session

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Although I've already created many (hundreds, maybe 1000+) connections of the "file transfer" and "full control" type... basically duplicates so I can give my users both types, I would like to have the ability to create radmin connections that allow a user to choose which connection they want - based on the connections i've allowed the user to have. I would like to allow telnet and view only but it's not worth it for me yet to go back and duplicate that many entries and edit them, even with excel or something like that.

I think it might be a logical nightmare because of the way it works, but it would be much more user friendly and easier for me to manage (although I'd have to go back and redo a lot of my work).
<em>edited by sbonilla on 3/23/2010</em>

Clock9 yrs

Hi,
I added this to the feature request list. I have an idea how I can easily add this.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock9 yrs

Excellent news, thanks.

Clock9 yrs

Hello,

could you please tell me if you added this feature and if yes, explain how it works?
edited by Jim-Panse on 6/25/2013

Clock6 yrs

Hi,
this was not added but what we could do, is prompt for the type of connection you want

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

Imho adding the options in the same place where you have "Open Session VPN Only" (Actions) etc. would be great but if you have any trouble integrating it there I would be very happy to at least get the prompt.
edited by Jim-Panse on 6/25/2013

Clock6 yrs

I will try to do both.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs