Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Kaseya integration

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Anybody has an idea what kind of integration we could have?

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

There are a lot of SMB IT companies who have either started with LabTech or have moved from Kaseya to LabTech. Were I in your shoes, I'd look at making sure you support not only Kaseya, but the other RMM tools that Kaseya competes with.

Now, as to integration, I'd think that ticketing and system information and username/password integration, as well as allowing connections to be automatically built in Remote Desktop Manager as new devices are added into the RMM tool would be a great start.

Clock6 yrs

Please Please Integrate with Labtech. We have made the move (Best thing we have done in 5 years) and I know a number of other Labtech Partners we have recommended to RDM who would love the integration. I can put you in touch with someone at LT if you need some assistance.

Clock6 yrs

Hi,
This thread is not about Labtech. We don't have any discussion with them yet and I don't even know if they have an API.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock6 yrs

If you could list out all machines in kaseya, separated in the customer groups and then allow for tabbed viewing in either their vnc or rdp implementations that would be amazing.

Right now their remote connection system is terrible, so your application could be a substantial improvement.

If you could also integrate their remote registry, file manager, command line, and other tools that would be even better, but at that point you are writing a kaseya app, but it would be nice.

Clock6 yrs

Hey David - Me again, not sure if this is feasible but we also use Kaseya for 10k remote sessions. Having a Kaseya Synchronizer would be probably the most amazing thing in the world. Not sure if this is low priority or if you guys have what is needed for the API work.

Clock2 yrs

Hi,
I will ask our IT guys to install Kaseya and we will investigate.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 yrs

Any update on a Kaseya Live Connect Plugin or integration?

Thanks,

Aaron

Clock13 mths

Nothing new for now.

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock13 mths