Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

Autofill Password from Password Manager in Office 365

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

the new Office 365 Page requires seperate entrys of login data by pressing enter to get to the next site. my question is, how can I let the RDM autofill my data step by step AND use the password manager as source of my data, not having to enter my password manually in RDM.

many thanks.

Clock2 mths

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us on that matter!

That being said, which version of RDM and what type of Data Source are you currently using? Is it the Free or the Enterprise Edition?

As for your question, this can be achieved using the IDs of the new Office 365 page. To find these Ids and use them in RDM to autofill your credentials, please refer to this link: https://help.remotedesktopmanager.com/troubleshooting_webauthentication.htm

Best regards,

James Lafleur

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Hi,

thanks for the Reply!

I am using the Enterprise Edition of RDM. And my source is the Pleasant Password Manager.

The link you've sent, wasn't really helping me.

Best regards,

Lukas Matei

Clock2 mths

Hello,

You are more than welcome!

I just sent you via private message the entry I am using to perform this task without my credentials. You should be able to use it with your credentials.
The HTML Control IDs of the new Office 365 has been configured in the entry.

Best regards,

James Lafleur

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Hello @James, I'm trying, can you send me the entry too for my tests? Thank you very much.

Clock24 days

Hello Andre,

It will be my pleasure to send it to you via Private Message, you should receive it shortly.

Best regards,

James Lafleur

signaturesignature

Clock24 days