Forum / Wayk Now - Support

Other languages

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi
is there an option to add some more exotic languages like… Polish?
I know the program and words are as much imple as it's possible, but when someone in age 60+ from Poand wants to use Wayk Now it could be difficult for him.

You must add more languages in program options or is there a possibility to make a language file or something?

Best regards
J.

Clock13 days

Hello

We welcome user contributed translations for the application.

In case you want to take that on, I've attached the current English language file here. Since Polish is not listed in the UI options, you can rename the file to "fr.json" and copy it to %APPDATA%\Wayk\locales\fr.json" and then select "French" as your language in the options window. From there, you can edit the fr.json file and restart Wayk Now to see your Polish translations.

If you supply us with the translated language file, we can integrate it into a future release of the application.

Let me know if you have any problems or further questions!

Thanks and kind regards,

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

en.json
Clock13 days

Hi

It took some time, but I translated en into pl. I can send it by email or as an attachment.Best regards
J.

Clock13 days

Hello

Thank you! Either way is fine - an attachment here or by email to support@devolutions.net.

Thanks and kind regards,

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock12 days

Hello again

I have integrated your contributed Polish language file and it will be available in the next release. I'll post back here once that's available.

Thanks and kind regards,

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock9 days

Hi !
I'm glad to hear that there will be Polish language in next release.

Maybe new functionalities will also appear in a newer version, such as setting a password to change the program settings or other useful additions.

Best Regards
J.

Clock8 days

Hello

Wayk Now 2020.1.0 is now available and contains the Polish language translation that you contributed.

Feature requests are always welcome and your feedback will be taken on board. Please feel free to post other specific feature requests in the "Feature Requests" forum section.

If you have questions or notice any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock8 days