Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

Why RDM Free dosn't work for ssh tmux hotkey?

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi!

Windows10, latest RDMF
Why RDM Free dosn't work for ssh tmux hotkey?
In old version (Setup.RemoteDesktopManagerFree.2019.1.41.0) work well

Clock17 days

Hello,

As a workaround, could you go in File -> Options -> Types -> Terminal and check the option Use Legacy Terminal.

Let us know if that help.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais
signaturesignature

Clock17 days

Hello,

Could you also describe which tmux hotkey you are trying in the SSH Shell session?

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

Clock16 days

I see, tmux work, but work only with keyboard calculator block.
hotkey Ctrl+b Shift+' work well But Ctrl+B+ Left,Right Arrow work only with keyboard calculator block.
It's very uncomfortable upset

Clock10 days

Hi,

I tried the same feature on our tmux server and it works fine. Probably our Tmux is not configured as yours.

That said, could you try to enable the Disable application keypad mode under the Terminal tab?

tmux

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

tmux.png
Clock9 days

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. Ctrl+b+Up,Down,Left,Right = change tmux border line position. I use Debian and Ubuntu OS, mostly.

Clock9 days

Does it work well with Putty?

Also, could you share your tmux.conf file, so we can test it on our server?
I can provide you a secure share link.

Regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

Clock8 days

Yes! If I use putty directly, tmux work well. I use default tmux configuration. I have too much linux OS to use custom tmux config.

I can provide you a secure share link.
You mean an online session? For support!
This problem is only on the workstation with full keyboard. On my laptop (without full keyboard) is'nt problem. I use Latvian (Standart) and English (United States) Keyboard Languages. Maybe it helps.

Clock5 days

Hello,

The secure link is for a copy of your tmux configuration. That said, I opened a ticket with the engineering department regarding the keyboard information which is useful.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

Clock2 days