Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Feature Request

2FA: RADIUS Timeout

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello

We use RADIUS with installed AzureMFA NPS extensions. With those settings, we can use Azure MFA with Microsoft Authenticator and 2FA with RDM. There is only one problem: The RADIUS timeout threshold is too low.
It would be perfect if we can set the timeout threshold with a own setting. We would need at least a timeout of 60 seconds.

Thank you very much.

Best regards, John

Clock17 days

Hello,

Thank you for your request about a Radius timeout.

This request has already been submitted by another customer and you can find the thread here:
https://forum.devolutions.net/topic32407-adjustable-radius-timeout-setting-.aspx

As this request is still pending because we do not own such environment and if it is possible to do some tests in a staging environment in your organization, please send an email to ticket@devolutions.net. We will provide a DPS test version that includes extra logging information to help us implementing this feature.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock17 days

Hello Erica

If it helps I can set up a staging environment. We really need this feature to realize one MFA solution for all our services which are available from the internet.

Best regards, John

Edit: There is something else: RADIUS auth is only working when I set the NPS policy to PAP (unencrypted), which is unsafe. MSCHAPv2 and / or PEAP support would be much better.

Clock15 days

Hello John,

Thank you very much for your offer.

I have sent you the instructions in the ticket.

We will update this thread once we will fix the Radius with MFA.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock13 days