Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

UI locks up after a while

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

After I applied the update from a few days ago, the UI will just completely lock up and become unresponsive. I can still interact with whatever remote session exists, but nothing else is "clickable". Even using the icon in the notification center will lock up. I installed yesterday's update with the hope that the problem has been resolved, but it continues today. Are there any settings I should look into to see what might be causing this?

Clock3 mths

Hello,

Which version of RDM and what type of Data Source are you currently using? Is it the Free or the Enterprise Edition?
Also are you the only one experiencing this issue?

Best regards,

James Lafleur

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Enterprise Edition
Version 2019.2.19.0 64-bit

Datasource: Devolutions Online Drive

I am the only one at my company who uses this application, so I don't have an answer for your last question.

Clock3 mths

I also experience this issue, since recently
Though it's hard to say what the actual conditions are and if it's an RDM or external (Windows) issue.
Haven't given it much thought yet, but seeing as someone is also noticing this, just wanted to mention I have also experienced this

Clock3 mths

Hello,

A ticket has been opened to our engineering department regarding this.
The ticket number is RDMW-4093.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais
signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

+1 For the past couple weeks, I've been experiencing the same after years of never experiencing this.

Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition 2019.2.19.0 64-bit

Windows 10 Pro

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8850H CPU © 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 32.0 GB (31.7 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Clock3 mths

Hello,

I've been able to reproduce the issue, leaving my computer open and RDM as well on a long period of time. Hard to reproduce on command.

We will be investigating to find the issue.

Best regards,

Alexandre Roy

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Do you have any sort of update on this issue? I am still experiencing this multiple times per day. I used to be able to leave the application open all the time, but I have essentially stopped using it in favor of other products that do not become unresponsive.

Clock3 mths

Hello,

If you are still using RDM 2019.2.19.0, could you update to the latest? (2019.2.22.0) : https://remotedesktopmanager.com/home/downloadenterprise
The issue should be fixed within this version.
Best Regards,

Etienne Lord

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Sorry I forgot to notify you, indeed It's been fixed internally for a a little while and went in prod in .21 so updating to .22 should be fine.

regards,

Alexandre Roy

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths