Forum / Devolutions Password Hub - Feature Request

Public roadmap or UserVoice?

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

As we're looking into this product for our business, I would like to ask if there is any roadmap for this product available only, or a UserVoice platform? The product has some good potential, and we would like to know if Password Hub would move in the way we would like it to.

I've seen some great features suggested already, some of which were supposedly added to the backlog; would be nice to see how the product is supposed to grow.

Thank you!

Clock4 mths

Hi Patrick,

We do not plan on using UserVoice. We will release a roadmap early 2020. We also have our own private community of advocates called Devolutions Force. If you would like to join, please request an invite to Dérick St-Hilaire (dsthilaire at devolutions.net).

Thank you, have a good day!

Maxime Morin

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Hi Patrick,

I'm France, Customer experience coordinator. As we just launched Password Hub we are in a stage of listening to our community.

Can I get in touch with you. I would like to know what you would like to see more in Password Hub.
At the same time I can show you more of the product and tell you what's coming.

Thank you for your interest.

France Lymburner

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Hi Maxime and France,

Thanks for your replies. I would love that, France. I will send you my emailaddress via Private Message.

Thank you!
Patrick

Clock4 mths