Forum / Devolutions Password Hub - Support

Password Hub Windows application stuck on loading

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello, we are currently trialing Devolutions Password Hub. I have an issue with the Password Hub Windows Desktop application.

After opening the application and logging in, it seems the application is trying to open the Password Hub subscription and keeps in a loop. It keeps refreshing a blank screen with the Password Hub logo, see image below.

Annotation+2019+11+14+200012

I got this on multiple Professional and Enterprise machines, running Windows 10 builds 1809, 1903 or 1909. It was also a mixture of localizations, including en_US. We've concluded that no proxy is causing the issue, as it has the same behavior on a clean internet feed.

In case you need more information or logs, let me know. I would really like to try out the desktop application before the end of our trial on Nov 22.

Thank you!

Annotation 2019-11-14 200012.png
Clock4 mths

Hello Patrick,

We might already have fixe the issue, could you test this version of Password Hub ? https://devolutions.sharefile.com/d-s478fbe1261546239

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

This works for me. Thank you!

Clock4 mths

Thanks you can use this application, that said for other customers the fix will be in our next release.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths