Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Support

Devolutions Web Login 2019.2.1.0 (with DPS): how to roll-back ?

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

this morning I updated DWL to 2019.2.1.0 on Microsoft Edge (Version 80.0.320.3 (Official build) dev (64-bit)) and Firefox (60.5.2esr (64-bit)).
As a result:
In Edge entries selected for login are inconsistent, whatever choice is made for Matching in the new Advanced section in Settings. No DPS entries found and an entry always displayed -regardless of URL- for RDM. Click the icon, you get "No credentials available for this site". Type in part of the the hostname, entries will be found.
In Firefox, I have a small white rectangle flipping upon click on the icon. No login possible.

A colleague of mine checked on his G. Chrome. Reported it was unusable.

I do not know what kind of UAT was conducted for this version, but please give us a way to roll-back to V 2019.2.0.0 ASAP.
Hopefully we're still in early deployment stage internally. Otherwise would need an armor to handle end-users complaints!

Best Regards
Patrice

Clock13 days

Hello,

We have been able to reproduce your issue internally. Let me check with the engineering department and will get back to you shortly on that matter.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock13 days

Hello,

As I cannot reproduce the exact same issue that you are experiencing, have you tried to clear your browser cache and try to authenticate again in DWL?

Does all Vaults are properly selected in DWL to find entries?

Could you please give me more information about the behaviour within Chrome?

Please go in DWL, click on Vaults - Select Vaults to Sync and check all vaults you want that DWL will look into it to find entries.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock13 days

Hello,

A new DWL version 2019.2.2.0 has been pushed and you should be able to update it an hour from now. A fix has been made for an issue with credentials filling with DWL.

Could you please test it once it will be available and let us know if it's working properly?

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock13 days

Hello,

the 2019.2.2.0 fixes the problem and match is now performed on fqdn part of URL, so called Host in the matching settings.

This restores functionality at cost of a re-installation of the extension.

Many thanks for the super-fast-and-efficient follow-up!

Patrice

Clock12 days

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and glad that DWL version 2019.2.2.0 helps to resolve your issue.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock12 days