Forum / Remote Desktop Manager Mac - Support

CTRL+C doesn't work. Shortcut refreshes connection

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

When I'm using the combo CTRL-C in my Remote Desktop Connection it refreshes the connection of the session. Not possible to copy text or data at the moment. How do I resolve this?

Clock3 mths

Hi,

This sound like an issue I haven't heard of in quite a while were RDP sessions were disconnecting (and then reconnecting) when doing clipboard interaction.

What is your version of RDM?

What is the configured RDP engine of your session? This settings can be set globally in the Preferences (Session Type -> RDP -> General -> RDP Engine) and can be overriden on a per session basis in their configurations (RDP (Microsoft Remote Desktop -> General -> RDP Engine).

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

What is your version of RDM?
What is the configured RDP engine of your session? This settings can be set globally in the Preferences (Session Type -> RDP -> General -> RDP Engine) and can be overriden on a per session basis in their configurations (RDP (Microsoft Remote Desktop -> General -> RDP Engine).
It is Modern. (in Dutch Moderne)

Clock3 mths

I just switched the setting to "Verouderd" and reconnected and it looks like the problem is solved.

Clock3 mths

Hi,

This surprises me, I would actually have expected the opposite. What's the OS version of the servers you are connecting to?

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Windows Server 2012 R2.

Clock3 mths

I have the same issue. Can't copy anything at the moment.

OS version of the servers I'm connecting to is Windows Server 2012 R2
Remote-Machine MacBook with Catalina 10.15.2
I'm using the free version release 2019.2.2.0

The solution above doesn't work for me.
Any help appreciated.

Best regards,

Thomas

Clock10 days

Solved.
A reconnect wasn't enough. I had to disconnect, shutdown and reconnect the remote session
Now it works.

Clock9 days

Hi,

I was about to suggest something of the sort. I'm glad you could resolve your issue.

Best regards,

Xavier Fortin

signaturesignature

Clock9 days