Forum / Wayk Now - Support

Problem with new version of Wayk

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello i have 2 cases:
- all the time app is asking about update. But i've already did it.
- after first connection using RDM i have error like in attachment.
Tyx

2019-11-05 08_48_20-.png
Clock4 mths

Hello,

What version of RDM are you running?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais
signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Hello

Regarding the update issue; we are aware of the problem. Wayk Now switched to using calendar-based versions to better align with the rest of Devolutions portfolio, however there exists an incompatibility with the Wayk update check and Devolutions release system. We are aiming to have that resolved today and an update made available. I'll post back here at that time.

In the meantime, I understand the issue can be annoying, so it is possible to disable the update check.

wayknow.exe config versionCheck false

Or, if you installed with the .msi, can can configure this for all users by launching an elevated command prompt and running:

wayk-now config --global versionCheck false

And of course, you can re-run the command with `true` to restore the version check.

Thanks and kind regards,

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Hello again

Wayk Now 2019.2.1 is now available for download here, and corrects the issue with the erroneous update message.

I recommend updating your client and then re-enabling the update check, if necessary, by following the steps in my prior post.

The RDM team is aware of the issue launching Wayk sessions; a fix will be available in the next point release of RDM. In the meantime, a workaround is to launch your Wayk sessions externally, so they open in the Wayk Now client.

Thanks and kind regards,

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Ok Problem is no more active. Next question when Wayk will work ????? ale the time i have that Hostnam cannot be resolved ?

Clock4 mths

Hello,

I have replied in your other post from this morning.

Thanks and kind regards,

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths