Forum / Devolutions Password Hub - Support

Password Hub Importer not populating

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

We are testing migration from PVM 10.0 to the PVM Hub. When I install and launch the Importer tool, export some test entries from our PVM DB in .pvm format, then select that file in the importer, no entries are detected. I've tried several different entries and they all result in the importer being blank. Here's a screenshot.

initial error.png
Clock4 mths

Hi Arash,

We just reproduced the issue. Your .pvm file is Encrypted, right?
Thanks for the catch !

If you want to go ahead and continue, it will work if its not encrypt.

We'll keep you posted when the Importer will be fix.

Thanks again

France Lymburner

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Hi again,

Finally we found out that its probably because you are trying to import Login Account , that's why you don't see them Its not encryption.
This kind of entry is not available in Password Hub.

But we will make some changes to the importer so that they will be converted has Website or Credential.

Thanks Again

France Lymburner

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Hello,

That's good to hear because 95% of our entries in the desktop PVM 10.0 SQL DB are of type Login. Also, I was not encrypting the exports for testing purposes.

Do you have an eta?

Clock4 mths

Hi Arash,

We have a New Hub Importer available that contain your fix.
Please give it a try and give us some news!

Best regards

France Lymburner

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

I have tested the new importer and can see the entries now. However there is no longer a button to initiate the transfer into the vault. I have attached a screenshot.

No Upload Button.png
Clock4 mths

Very strange, you don't have any of the buttons even when you just open the Hub Importer( see image) ?

France Lymburner

signaturesignature

hum importer.png
Clock4 mths

Hello,

We have been able to reproduce your sizing issue by activating a High DPI scaling override. Could you try turning off the setting shown in the image below and let us know the result?

HighDPI

Hopefully this fixes your issue. We will create a ticket on this issue for now and see if we can fix it at the root in a later release of the Hub Importer.

Regards,

Michaël Beaudin

signaturesignature

HighDPI.png
Clock4 mths

Checking the box in your highlighted DPI setting seems to have fixed the problem.

Clock4 mths