Forum / Wayk Now - Support

Can't support customer ... again :(

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

It's start to be very annoying, when I can't support my clients every day.

I saw post about new version waykden v2 and can't wait... I've hop it's resolve almost all my issues.

In mean time... I can't connect to my customer computer using wayknow from RDM Ent, but when I run standalone client I can connect.
I don't have logs from my customer computer - no logging options enabled upset

BTW - after computer restart (software update at customer site) I wasn't able connect neither RDM nor standalone upset

--
KriS

wayknow_rdm.txt
wayknow_standalone.txt
Clock2 mths

Hi,

We are really sorry about the situation, and I understand you need something that works until the Wayk Den V2 becomes available. I have noticed something odd in the logs with regards to the graphical codec selection which is currently set as GFWX, high quality mode. I suggest you try setting it to JPEG, medium quality mode in the Wayk Now standalone client: https://helpwayk.devolutions.net/commands_file_options_performance.htm#preferred-codec

The server is 3.3.0, and there are known stability issues in that version with Windows DXGI capturing that were fixed in 3.3.2. It is possible that you are encountering one of the issues that were fixed in 3.3.2.

Quick update regarding Wayk Den V2: we're on a tight schedule, but we're still on track. If everything goes well, we'll be deploying a new Wayk Den V2 in staging for internal testing next week, which should be followed by the upgrading of the production Wayk Den (den.wayk.net) the week after that. A new Wayk Now release will be made available with support for the new Wayk Den V2 protocol. This version will remain backward compatible with the old protocol, but only installations compatible with Wayk Den V2 should benefit from the increased stability of the newer protocol.

Best regards,

Marc-André Moreau

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Hey,

any update?
When new version will be available?

--
KriS

Clock16 days

Hi Kris,

We were almost ready last Friday, but wind storms in Quebec caused a power outage in the office for the entire day. We still have a few things to confirm today, but we won't hold the 2019.2 release much longer. It'll be in the first half of this week.

Best regards,

Marc-André Moreau

signaturesignature

Clock16 days

I'm glad to hear that.

I can not wait new build... I've hop it resolve many of my issues smile

--
KriS

Clock16 days

Hello Kris

I will reply to you on your more recent thread; but just in case anyone is following this discussion, Wayk Now 2019.2.1 is now available for download here.

Thanks again,

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock13 days