Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Contacts map for Multi use

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

We use many customers, all with their own Map and sub-maps. One of those sub-maps concerns the contacts of that customer but also contains the (our) internal contacts for that customer, for example a Service Delivery Manager.
Our Service Delivery Managers have multiple customers in their daily work and they therefore must be created for multiple customers in a Contact folder. Is it possible to get in multi customers maps a contact that is linked/shared from, for example, a central stand alone map (let's call it the Service Delivery Managers Map with all the avaliable Managers contact details). This way you have to create just one time such a contact and when changing someting in the properties from one of them, a phone number, you only have to adjust it once.

f it is not entirely clear what I mean by this feel free to ask :-)

Regards, Marcel

Clock3 mths

Hello,
Could you create a small mockup of what you would like to help me understand how you see it in RDM?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hi David,

See attached sceenshot where I tried to 'display' my request..

Request is actually that we have a central folder (Contacts, last folder) from where we can link/display a contact from this central folder among the other avaliable folders (Custom 1, Custom 2, ect)

Regards, Marcel

RDMContacts.png
Clock3 mths

Clearly so, or more information is needed?

Regards, Marcel

Clock2 mths

I see what you mean. Thank you

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths