Forum / Wayk Now - Support

Problems with the application

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Good morning,
we purchased the WaykNow application because it was supposed to help us remotely access clients' computers.
As a result, we have to regularly help the application work.

A successful remote connection is a lottery. Sometimes service restarts and computer restarts help, but is this a solution?
It is absurd that unattended access requires an earlier restart of the computer.

I have read most of the forum threads and see that this is not just my problem, similar threads regularly recur.

Gentlemen, get to work because what you are selling now is trash. You're pulling people to buy a non-functional application.

Clock2 mths

Hi,

I'm sorry that you are not satisfied with Wayk Now, you can ask for a refund anytime.

We are well aware of the connectivity issues. As you have already noticed, they are discussed in different threads on this forum.

A permanent solution is currently being implemented, but we cannot rush it out the door without potentially causing new problems. It should also be noted that instabilities are mostly caused by conditions present only in the public Wayk Den (den.wayk.net), and that problems have been more frequent recently due to the increasing load on our servers.

The Wayk Den product is currently in public beta, available here: https://github.com/devolutions/WaykDen-ps

We expect to have the permanent solution available in a matter of weeks, by the end of this month, if everything goes well. It will result in a complete redesign or core aspects of the peer-to-peer network and the peer-to-peer connectivity in Wayk Now and Wayk Den to move away from components prone to failure. We call this the Wayk Den V2 protocol, which will be followed by a second phase of improvements coming up in Wayk Den V3.

Best regards,

Marc-André Moreau

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Thank you for your answer,
I'm holding your word and waiting for the v2 version.

Clock2 mths

Hello

Thank you for your patience. Wayk Now 2019.2.1 is now available for download here.

If you continue to experience issues - even sporadically - please let us know. I understand it can be inconvenient to provide diagnostic data, but if you do see connection failures, even just recording the error message on the client side would be helpful.

Thanks again and kind regards,

Richard Markievicz

signaturesignature

Clock9 days