Forum / Devolutions Password Hub - Support

Help with Hub

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

I can access hub and accounts. I'm on a mac and trying to launch 'launcher' but it says it isn't connected to a DPS, which it isn't because i'm not using DPS. I thought hub would be used in place of DPS, but it doesn't work. I can't find any documentation. The url i put in for DPS login doesn't work at any level. Both the mac OSX launcher and iOS launcher fail. Is there a document or guidance around how to configure this properly? I am currently licensed for RDM and 1 user subscription for hub.

Any help would be appreciated.

Clock2 mths

Hello,

I moved your thread in the Password Hub support section.

That being said, it seems that Launcher on Mac only supports DPS as backend datasource because it's not possible to select Password Hub.

I will verify with our engineering department if Hub will be added soon and get back to you.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Hi chris29, we are currently adding this feature in Launcher macOS, we should have it fairly soon. I'll give you updates whenever I have news.

Regards,

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

thanks so much. i'm eager to leverage it within our environment. i need to get it tested and functional so i can use it along with RDM to secure access to resources. great news.

thanks,
chris

Clock2 mths