Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

add noconsentprompt when shadowing from a "Microsoft RDS Dashboard (Terminal Server)" session

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi,

Would it be possible to add the possibility to add "/noconsentprompt" when shadowing from a "Microsoft RDS Dashboard (Terminal Server)" session?

Clock3 mths

Hello,

This is more a feature request than an issue. I move the thread to the feature request section.

Best regards,

David Grandolfo

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Right, of course. I thought I had found the right place. Turns out I'm blind wink

Clock3 mths

Hello,

Just a quick message to let you know that a ticket has been opened to our engineering department regarding this request.
The ticket number is RDMW-3728.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hello!

Thanks for bringing this request to us. We've added a checkbox located in the mode prompt window when using the Shadow Mode button. This should be available during the next released version.

Regards,

Jafran Majeau

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

That's fantastic. Thank you!

Clock2 mths