Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

Yubikey wont stay saved after enabling Application password??

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Ive set the Application password after reading the blog article Here but ive also got a yubikey that i had been using aswell, but when i set the app password the yubikey setting gets dropped as soon as RDM is restarted??

Might be a bug......

Running Beta 2019.2.6.0 64bit.

Thanks

JK
Devolutions Force Member (and Long time Devolutions Fan)

Clock2 mths

Hello, I just respond to you on the blog, here is what I said :
What is the type of Yubikey that you are using and which mode : https://www.yubico.com/prod...
Best Regards,

Etienne Lord

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Yubikey 5 NFC, standard mode. As i mentioned id been using it in RDM fine till the app password came along.

I think its Oauth-Hotp mode. its a short press of the button so it fills out hex string.

JK

JK

Clock2 mths

Hello,

So you enable the 2FA (Devolutions Auth) directly on your Cloud Account and, in addition, you setup your Yubikey in Remote Desktop Manager under File -> Options -> Security, correct?

Best Regards,

Etienne Lord

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Its the yubikey setting under the options - Security tab. Ive uploaded 3 img's that shows whats happening.

Sorry I do have 2FA set on my Devoltuton's online drive but its set on the Devolution's account not the datasource, also this problem occurred before id even set 2FA on my Devolution's account.

JK

JK

app pass set.png
set the yubikey again.png
after restarting the app its gone..png
Clock2 mths

Hello,

We found a similar report of that issue and it should be fixed within the next Beta version.

Best Regards,

Etienne Lord

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths