Forum / Devolutions Password Server - Support

Any ETA on the new release ?

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hi Devolutions,

On the roadmap you mentioned that their will be an new release at september 2019.
Any ETA on that release ? Or is it possible to join a beta program ?

Kinds regards,

Hans Vos

Clock2 mths

Hello,

Is there any specific feature that you are looking for in that beta?

We are planning the phase of using it internally for a while, we should be able to deploy it at some willing customers at the same time. I will ask Erica to put you on her list.

Thanks.

Maurice Côté

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Hi Maurice,

We are using the launcher a lot and we are curious in what the new features will bring.

Clock2 mths

Hello,

We should release a new Launcher version in the coming weeks. Are you looking for a specific Launcher feature?

For your information, the upcoming version will mostly contain bug fixes and some improvements. Also, we will bring all platform versions (iOS, Android, Linux, Mac OSX) at the same level of what you will find in the Launcher Windows version.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Hi Erica,

We are looking dor:

• DPS Navigation
  • Quick Launch

(Some thing thats on the roadmap)

Kind regards,

Hans Vos

Clock2 mths

Hello Hans,

I just get the information that the Quick Launch feature will be included but unfortunately, the DPS/HUB navigation will not be part of the next update.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Hi Erica,

When is the next update scheduled ?

I their a way to join the Beta/ Testing ?
We are curious how things are going to work.

Kind regards,

Hans Vos

Clock2 mths

Hello,

The Launcher update should be available soon.

I will contact you when a beta version of Launcher and DPS will be available.

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Hi Hans,

I relayed the wrong information to Erica this morning about the Quick Launch feature. It won't be available in the next release because we have to wait for the DPS release. That being said, as soon as DPS releases this, there will be a Launcher release alongside. Shouldn't be long!

Thanks for you patience!

Regards,

Philippe Paré

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Hi Philippe,

No problem.
Could you provide any timeline ? (days, weeks, months)

Of do we just have to wait ?

Kind regards,

Hans Vos

Clock2 mths

Hi Hans,

Incidentally, we cannot provide a timeline for its delivery. The engineering team is still ironing DPS and working hard to release a version. You can be sure that once an internal beta version will be available for you to test, you are the first customer that I will contact to get that version!

Best regards,

Érica Poirier

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths