Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

RDM recording session

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hello,

with my company I activate "recording session" feature.

Eveerything works fine but I realize that the feature records RDP and SSH sessions but no web sessions.

Is it possible to implement this feature also for web sessions?

RDM version 2019.1.41.0

RDS version 2019.1.20.0

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Clock2 mths

Hello,
It's not simple to add and might be limited to embedded Chrome. Do you think it could be a problem?

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Since I activated recording session even if it doesn't records web sessions if the page is set as "external" I have the error in attachment.

So if could be possible even if restricted to embedded Chrome would be great.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

errorRDM.JPG
Clock2 mths

Hello,

We made a fix internally for the error message on entries which don't support session recording. This will be available in Beta RDM 2019.2.7.0.

Regards,

Hubert Mireault

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

We would love to see the Automatic Record feature extended to Command Line as well. This is a pretty big issue for us, and I'd be happy to provide more information or even a screen share to show how we use RDM and why we have just as many Command Line connections in our navigation bar, as our RDP connections, if not more actually.

Clock17 days

Hello,
Unfortunately it's a technology challenge for the command line. We don't know how we could capture the video. I will see what we can do.

Regards

David Hervieux

signaturesignature

Clock17 days

We typically run the external application in full screen, so even just doing a record of the screen would be enough for our needs. Is there a way to run the "Right click on a tab, and select the 'Record' option" from CLI? We could put a "Before connect" command to do that for us too.

Clock16 days