Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Feature Request

Navigation Groups should be collapsable

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Would be great if we could collapse the Groups in the Navigation section.

Clock3 mths

Hello,

What would you like to collapse exactly?
Could you post a screenshot so that we can try to help?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hello Team,

Trying to post a Picture. Not sure if it works.

Clock3 mths

Didn't work... (used Google Drive)
Trying to describe in more Detail.

In the Navigation Pane You have a large list of Servers / Clients.
To Keep an overview, you Group them with groupnames.
The list can still be quite Long. It would be nice when I can "Collapse" these Groups (right click - collapse)in such a way that you can only see the groupnames and not the Contents. When I want to see the Contents again, right click on group - expand, and the Servers / Clients are visible again.

Like in Office Outlook. In your Mailbox tree you can create Folders which you can open and Close to see the structure (subfolders or E-Mail items) below.

Clock3 mths

Hello,

Would you like to have something like this?
2019+09+18+09+58+42

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

2019-09-18_09-58-42.png
Clock3 mths

Something like that yes smile

Don't tell me..it is a view setting? smile

Clock3 mths

Hello,

If you want the same view as me, go in View -> Vaults and select Tree View.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hi,

Tried that. The list is showing on my dashboard, but the navigation section shows empty for some reason.

Clock3 mths

Hello,

I would need to see what you see, but could you try to do a Window -> Reset Layout in case that this help?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Reset Layout did the trick! Thanks!

Clock3 mths

Worked for me, too!

Clock20 days