Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support

Unable to Connect to Data Source

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Good morning, i have been having issues all weekend opening my program due to I am using a Devolutions Cloud account to access my Data Source. i get the following error on two different computers. can i get assistance with this?

2019-09-09_081449.png
Clock3 mths

Hello,

As I mentioned in our chat earlier, I have opened a ticket regarding the issue you are experiencing. The ticket number is RDMW-3630.

We will contact you back as soon as we have more information on this matter or if we need to ask you additional questions.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hello,

The engineering department would like to know if you had recently applied any change to your setup shortly before encountering this issue, like upgrading RDM to a more recent version or getting a new Windows update.

Best regards,

Gabriel Degrandpré

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

I am unsure. I have tried on 3 different computers. the first two computers i tried are company pc's and the Windows Update are managed so i do not update anything. the 3 pc is a normal out of the box pc with what I would guess would be most of the Windows 10 Updates

Clock3 mths

Hello,

The 3 computers are on the same network right? Are they blocked by a firewall?
Are you able to authenticate from your home computer?

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

the 3 computers that i use at work are on the same network and use the same firewall. the computer at my home is a work computer with the same firewall, but i am able to log in to the Devolutions cloud. it could be something at my work that is blocking this. I was able to export my connections from my computer from home and import them to my work computer. so i am bypassing the cloud and it is working fine by doing this.

Clock3 mths

Hello,

Indeed, it seems to be something in your firewall blocking the access to your Online Drive.
Have you made some changes in your firewall recently?

Glad that you have been able to export/import your sessions by the way.

Best regards,

Jeff Dagenais

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths