Forum / Remote Desktop Manager - Support (Deutsch)

Automatischer Login bei Telnet muss mit Enter bestätigt werden (Android)

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

Hallo,

bei der Android-Version von Remote Desktop Manager habe ich das Problem, dass wenn ich eine Telnet "Connection"
mit automatischem Login anlege, so an sich alles klappt, ich aber den Nutzernamen und das Passwort immer mit "Enter" bestätigen muss.

Ich denke das CRLF nicht mit geschickt wird bzw. im falschen Format.. kann man da etwas einstellen?

MFG Antonio

Clock4 mths

Hello,

Sorry to intervene in English, but since our German support queue has received a lot of cases lately, I will respond in order to accelerate closing your case.

That being said, I haven't been able to reproduce this issue on our end. For this reason, do you think you could record this behavior and provide me a overview of the configuration of your Telnet entry? Once this is done, please send it to me using the following sharefile link: https://devolutions.sharefile.com/filedrop ?

Also, which version of RDM and what type of Data Source are you currently using?

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock4 mths

Hello, I've uploaded a video. As you see at the end of the video, I have to confirm the automatically entered username and password with ENTER(Return). I hope you can see all the needed information in this video. I'm using RDM 2019.1.3.0.
BR Antonio

Clock4 mths

Hello,

Thank you for your recording. This issue has been assigned to our engineering department.
I will be in touch as soon as I will have an update on that matter.

That being said, do you encounter the same issue on RDM Windows?

For further reference, the ticket number is RDMA-1139

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!
Although our various support queues will be monitored during the coming holiday season, Devolutions' offices will be closed from December 24th, 2019, to January 1, 2020, inclusively.

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hello,

I have not tried RDM-Windows yet. I'm trying to test it this afternoon.

Br Antonio

Clock3 mths

Same behavior on RDM-Windows..

Clock3 mths

Hello,

Thank you for your quick return!

Unfortunately I am currently unable to reproduce this issue on either RDM Windows or RDM Android.
For this reason, would it be possible for you to create an SSH Shell entry type and see if the same issue occurs?

In it, you will find the "Password prompt string" which should allow you to achieve the same configuration you had with your Telnet entry type:
PasswordPromptString

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

PasswordPromptString.jpg
Clock3 mths

In the Android version, I have no option "Password prompt string" or I did not find them. Apart from that, I can not connect to my console with an SSH shell at all. The window stays black.

Clock3 mths

Hello,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Sorry about this. This feature is not available in RDM Android. I should have specified that I wanted you to test this on RDM Windows.

That being said, I will provide this information to our engineering department though the ticket RDMA-1139 and get back to you as soon as I will have an update on that matter.

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hello,

I was just informed by our engineering department that they are currently investigating this issue.
They will contact you if they need to gather more information on that matter.

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hello,

Our engineering department would like to know to which type of server or which device are you trying to connect to?

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths

Hello, I am trying to connect to "Remote Toolkit Remote Shell V0.60".
I can not say exactly what kind of program that is.
This program is used by my server hoster to connect to the console of a Minecraft Java server.
If you wish, I can ask my server hoster what program it is.
Sorry for not being able to test the problem in RDM windows, I was traveling a lot.

Best regards,
Antonio Hawrda

Clock3 mths

Hello,

That would indeed be a good idea.

Could you please contact your Server Hoster and ask for this information?

Best regards,

James Lafleur

Happy Holiday Season!

signaturesignature

Clock3 mths