Forum / Devolutions Password Hub - Feature Request

password importer improvements

• Create an Issue
  • Cancel

We have successfully exported a csv from LastPass, imported to Remote Desktop Manager, exported to an RDM file, and then used Password Importer to get it in to Password Hub. But that is a lot of steps, and not something we are looking forward to have to do to migrate all the users in our company.

The following improvements to Password Importer would make the process much easier for us:

• support LastPass csv directly in Password Importer
  • allow sorting by the other columns (specifically Folder in our case)
  • import folder name as a property, or as a tag
  • improve multi-select (i.e., allow shift-clicking to select multiple items to check/uncheck)

Clock2 mths

Hi Carl,
Thank you for your feedback. We’ve noted your concern about the multiple steps required to import successfully LastPass into Password Hub. We will be providing a better alternative in a future release. The same can be said for your idea of importing folder names as tags and the multi-selection of entries to import.
As for the sorting by other columns, it should be working when you click on the table headers; where the name of the column is. Let me know if it isn’t.
Have a good day!

Maxime Morin

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

You're right, sorting does work. Was that fixed in the 1.6 release? I think the last time I tried to sort was in 1.5, but I have 1.6 now.

Clock2 mths

The developer has done many small fixes between the two versions, it's possible that it was fixed between the two.

Maxime Morin

signaturesignature

Clock2 mths

Hello Carl,

The import feature for LastPass, KeePass and Chrome along with the possibility to multi-select have been added internally and should be available starting from the next version of the Hub Importer.

Regards,

Michaël Beaudin

signaturesignature

Clock19 days